Chapter 33- Ending 1

-Two days later-

*Mikey*

I can't believe he's really gone. Sure, he was evil, but he was still my dad. I watched with teary eyes as they lowered the casket into the ground. A sharp pain shot through my head. I've had headaches ever since he died. That's how I woke up, actually. To a terrible headache. A few minutes later everyone comes racing in the house saying, 'Don's dead!" all happy. How could they? How could they really have no remorse for what they've done?

Stormy and Gerard stood near each other, each of them looking at the grave in disgust. It made me so mad. I made my mind up and left quickly.

*Gerard*

As the small group of people cleared out of the cemetery, I noticed Mikes was nowhere to be found. He probably went for a walk, not that it mattered, though. He had walked here. Stormy and me drove here in Momma's car. She had decided not to come.

"We gonna go, Gee?" Stormy asked. I shook my head to clear my thoughts and nodded. She smiled at me and we walked to the car. As we began driving away, I couldn't help but worry about Mikes. I hope he's okay. Stormy plugged in her phone and started playing some song I didn't recognize.

"Gee, make me a promise." She said after a while.

"Sure, anything."

"Promise me you won't go all crazy." I gave her a confused look. "I was reading that a lot of murderers' kids kind of... inherit their crazy, I guess. I don't really know how to explain it. Like a bad seed." I giggled.

"I promise I'll never turn cra-" I was interrupted by a gunshot and her brain matter flying everywhere as a bullet went through her head. I screamed as I saw Mikey in the back with a gun. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"You helped kill him. He was our dad, Gee. I can't let you live. Goodbye." He said before aiming the gun at me. I heard a loud shot, and then it all went black.

--------

Sorry for the sad, just had to throw in the extra twist. The alternate ending comes after I eat dinner. :)