1

Namjoon wrapped his thighs around the metal pole, squeezing it tight as he let go with his hands, leaning back until he was upside down.

The short black underwear he had on didn't reach far enough down to cover the skin of his thighs from where the pole was gripped between, and with the amount of force he put in to hold himself up with his thighs alone meant he had bruises.

There were many, all in various stages of healing. Although, more were from Yoongi marking up his property than from the pole.

Namjoon twirled slowly down the length of the pole, sitting up and grabbing it before he got to the end so that he landed on his feet.

With one hand he spun around the pole, using his weight as momentum. When he got up to speed, he lifted his feet up and arched through the air, smiling at the sensation.

Applause made him stop abruptly, opening his eyes to see Yoongi leaning against the doorway.

The detective was smirking, arms crossed as he watched Namjoon dance.

"You're too good at that, you know. How am I supposed to focus on my cases when all I can think about is how you dance around that pole."

Namjoon chuckled, jumping off the small stage to walk over to the detective.

Yoongi grabbed the boy's face, pulling him in for a gentle kiss that quickly got dirty.

"You're the one who wanted to install a stripper pole in our bedroom." Namjoon reminded the older man as they pulled back.

Yoongi waved that away as if such a tiny detail wasn't worth bringing up, and shrugged his black jacket off.

Namjoon swatted the detectives pale hands away from his white button down shirt, doing it himself instead.

"Let me," the former dancer purred, slowly sinking to his knees with each button he undid. "You know, the same goes for you. How can I focus on studying when all I can think about is you in your uniform- tackling bad guys and pointing your gun in their faces?"

Yoongi kicked the door shut behind them, leaning against it as Namjoon worked off his belt and pants. The underwear and shoes followed shortly after, and Namjoon wasted no time in taking the detective in his mouth.

He blinked his long eyelashes in mock innocence up at Yoongi, heat spreading to his own dick when he saw the white hot desire in Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi ran his fingers through Namjoon's dark hair, letting his head fall back to rest against the door as he moaned.

"Fuck, Joon, so good."

Namjoon smiled at the praise, before taking the detective deeper in his mouth, making sure to tease all the sensitive spots that he knew by heart with his tongue.

Yoongi's hips stuttered, thrusting into Namjoon's mouth. His fingers tightened their hold on the boys hair, tugging. "Fuck, baby, fuck. No one can do this like you."

Namjoon hummed, and pulled back so that only Yoongi's tip was still in his mouth. He brought his hands down from where they had been gripping the detectives hips to wrap around Yoongi's cock, pumping him loosely and languidly.

Yoongi huffed at the difference, glaring down at the boy. "Come on, don't tease."

"Or what?" Namjoon pulled off completely with an obscenely wet pop, flashing his dimples. "You'll arrest me?"

Yoongi pushed Namjoon off and grabbed his jacket, digging into one pocket to pull out a pair of silver handcuffs.

"Maybe I will." He said, turning the boy around.