【𝓘 】 Blair*, Tara😇 and 𝙂𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚

Starts with a PHONE CALL!

Warnings: Language, GXG action, mentions of sexual activity and blood

Blair was at her girlfriend’s house, since Tara’s mom was out of town, which she always is. Blair even was going to sleepover which she does regularly with Tara every time her mom's gone out. Since they live in Woodsboro anything could happen to anyone who lives on their own. 

Both Blair and Tara were in the kitchen waiting for the popcorn to be done. "So, which movie did you choose?" Blair asked. 

"‘The Babadook’." Tara simply said and Blair huffed as she hung her head backwards.

"Of course you pick that." Blair huffed but Tara smiled. "Can’t you pick something else then that movie? The last time I watched it, I almost shit my pants." 

Tara laughed remembering that moment. "I remember that, you cuddled up next to me and I could feel your heartbeat against my chest." 

"Of course you remember that, that was the time when we started dating and I was terrified of that thing stalking that mom and her kid." Blair said playing with her painted orange nails.

Blair then looked at her girlfriend

Blair then looked at her girlfriend. "Can’t we watch ‘Get Out’ or something with Jamie Lee Curtis?" 

"No, the last thing I watched with Jamie Lee Curtis was Prom night and it was bad. I don’t like any oldie movies especially ‘Nightmare On Elm Street’ it scared me." Tara said shaking her head. 

Blair smirked and got off the stool she was sitting on as the microwave went on, meaning the popcorn was done. Since she knew where everything was in the house she’s been to, so many times. Blair grabbed a bowl from the cabinet and pour the popcorn into the bowl, seeing it on the counter. She then approached Tara, trapping her against the counter it didn’t surprise her. "I seem to remember that you hid your face in my neck when Freddy popped out from the mirror then you started to foddle my breast." Blair moaned her hands to Tara’s waist and trailed them up to her chest. "I kissed you on the lips then it turned to a passion makeout with me touching you right here." Blair moved her right hand to Tara’s private part which made Tara gulp and let out a shudder moan. "I know you liked it when I used three fingers." Tara moaned out when Blair had three fingers on her covered coochie slowly rubbing it. But Tara raised her hands to cup Blair’s cheeks and kissed her on the lips a bit roughly. Blair kissed back as Tara took her kisses to Blair’s jaw then neck making Blair this time letting out a soft moan.