【𝓘𝓧】𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚜 and the 𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙨

Our Killer MOVIE!

Obvious Warnings: Language and Big Betrayals

Will use They/Them at one point.

When Amber had a gun on her, everybody ran off different ways, Richie and Sam rushed out, Sam grabbed a knife from the kitchen as they went to the basement. 

Then Sam realized that Tara didn’t go with them. "Oh, my God… Tara!" She goes to run upstairs but Richie stopped her. 

"Wait, no, Sam. She has a gun." Richie held her as Sam was anxious to run up the stairs. "There are always two killers." That sentence didn’t sit well with Sam as she backed away and raised the knife towards Richie. 

"Sam, please put the knife down. Look, I think… I think the other killer might be Tara." Richie says. 

"What?" Sam asked in disbelief not wanting to believe him over her sister.  Especially since she was getting close with her half sister.

"She’s the one that brought us here and you two have been estranged for years. I mean… how well do you really know them?" Richie asked. 

"Better than I know you for sure." Sam said and ran towards the door at the basement door. 

"Sam, wait. Sam!" Richie called but Sam was gone. 

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒                    ○○

Sydney and Gale arrived at the house that started all the bloodspill 26 years ago. They got out of Gale’s car as Sydney had a gun in her hand, they heard a scream coming from inside. "You ready?"

"For this? Never." Gale says. 

"Here we go." Sydney mumbles that Gale heard. 

They turn and face the house. Walk towards it. But before they’ve made it two steps Amber stumbles out of the house. She’s clutching what looks like a bleeding wound in her side. "Help me, help me! He stabbed me!" She shrieked. 

"What do you think?" Sydney asked. 

"Trap." Gale said. 

Amber abruptly stops screaming and raises something in her hand. It was Dewey’s gun. "Fuck it."  She shot Gale in the stomach and fell to her side. 

Amber rushed in as Sydney shot at her. "Gale! Gale!" Sydney kneels beside Gale and checked her wounds. "Wait. Let me see. You got to go to the hospital."