【𝓥𝓘𝓘𝓘 】Blair*, 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚜, Richie, Sam and Tara😇

Welcome To Act Three!

Warnings: Language and Death

Full party scene is here

At Amber and Blair's house, there was a memorial party for Wes, that unfortunately Blair didn't know it. But Amber was stressed, as she wades through a crowd of high schoolers congesting her home. Weed is smoked and beer is bonged. She walked into the kitchen where a makeshift banner hangs that says "FOR WES". Chad raised a shot glass with a group of jocks.

"To Wes!" Chad shouts everyone echoed, "To Wes!" shout the other jocks. Everyone downed the tequila.

"Shots? Really? This is supposed to be a memorial." Amber glares at Chad.

"This is how I mourn. And distract myself from the looming spectre of Death."

Mindy came up to her twin and Amber. "Hey, we're low on beer." Mindy said.

"There's more in the basement I'll go get some." Amber said going to the basement. Mindy's gaze was on Amber as she head to the basement door.

Amber opens the wooden door, it creaks since it was a bit older house. Amber stands at the top of the basement stairs, completely dark at the bottom. She flicks the light switch. Nothing. Flips it up and down again. The light must be out. Amber takes out her cell phone to light her way. Heads down the rickety stairs to the fridge. A noise behind her. The door? She spins, shines the light at the door.

Amber makes it to the fridge. A little freaked out. She opens it, grabs a case of beer, closes the fridge door -- Mindy is standing right there. Amber jumps and screamed, almost hitting Mindy in the face. "What the Fuck Mindy?!"

"That was a test. And you failed. You never go off on your own when there's a masked killer around!" Mindy exclaims.

"You're the one who said we were out of beer!" Amber exclaims.

"And you should have asked me to come with you." Mindy said.

"You know what else you shouldn't do when there's a masked killer around?" Amber asked.

"What?" Mindy asked curious.

"Follow someone into a dark, creepy basement alone." Amber said almost seductive but mostly mysterious tone. "I mean how do you know I'm not the killer?"

"Because I am." Mindy said and Amber got scared. "I'm not, actually. But let that be a lesson, don't trust anyone."

"Then how can I trust you when you say you're not the killer?" Amber asked.