~ Eighteen ~

Pov. Jin

I'm playing a videogame with my cousin when I get a text. A smile appears on my face as I see Yoongi's name on the screen. He wants to have a date out with his Omega and he's asking for help. I never had a partner in crime like him. And to think I found him in my boat looking like a thief. I remember how ready I was to call the police until he named him...

Some nights ago...

- So you won't accuse me to the police right? Because I swear I wasn't stealing! And you have no proof, Seokjin!

- There's cameras on that part of the boat

- ...So what was this deal about? Hahaha I'm happy to help!

His voice came out rushed and I chuckled. He wasn't in danger with me. Not when he had information on the Omega that caught my attention.

- You said you needed money to conquer that lovely Omega with the pretty voice, didn't you?

- Yes, Park Jimin.

- I can help you with that. You'll get my whole economic support. That includes my credit cards and my ability to get great reservations anywhere using my name

- That...sounds too good to be true...

- In exchange, I want information on Namjoon

- What?! No. Sorry. My best friend is not up for sale...

- Oh...then-

- Okay! okay! If you insist! But first you have to tell me...what are your intentions? I just wanna be sure I'm correct

- I'll conquer him! I know we're both Omegas but I don't wanna give up on someone as incredible as him.

-... Perfect! You have no idea how long I've been insisting he should date someone! And I was suspecting you were interested when you asked him out

- So you agree? Money for some basic information on him? I just wanna know what he likes and how should I approach him

He smiled and offered his hand for me to take. But the handshake turned menacing as soon as we made physical contact. He stared straight into my eyes, looking threatening and scary as hell.

- But just to be clear, Seokjin...If you hurt him in any way the deal is off no matter what, okay?

I nodded, satisfied. I was glad to see his friend is more protective over him that he showed at first. It was a simple plan but it worked better than any of us expected. Our date riding the bicycle was like a dream and we've been out a few more times after that. All thanks to Yoongi's information. And all I had to do to pay him back was borrow him my boat during the night!

Currently...

- Jin, aren't you gonna answer your phone?

- Fine, I'll pause this. But don't think I'll stop beating you at this just because I take a break

- Yeah, yeah, whatever

I read the message from Yoongi. Since he's asking me for a favor, I ask for something back.

Yoongi

Hyung, can you get me a reservation somewheres public and awesome? Like reeeeaaally fancy. Can you? It's for two people! I'll take Jiminie~

Me

What you have to offer?

Yoongi

He loves sea creatures. So can you?

Me

You got it. Thank you~

I can't help to smile. Yoongi doesn't give a lot of details about the things he tells me. And I love that. He shares details about Namjoon and then I can figure out the rest on my own during our dates. I know I won't be able to do that today since Namjoon already told me he'd be going to a film festival with friends. But now I know where to take him next time!

- Where are you going? I'm ready to win once and for all, Jin!

- I have to go somewhere.

- You'll stalk that Omega again? You weirdo...

- No... I'll just go make a reservation somewhere and I'll visit an aquarium. You think I can get them to leave me have some privacy there? Maybe I can get Namjoon to touch a stingray or something

- That's sounds scary as shit. But I'm sure you can. Just take your wallet and problem solved.

I agree and I leave him alone. I need to get everything ready today so tomorrow we can have another date. I want to spoil that Omega. Give him the world. Show him how well I can take care of him even if I'm not an Alpha! Besides... being with him feels so refreshing. Everytime we're together the rest of the world and the problems in it stop being important. I can relax and smile freely. There's nothing better than that. Besides, when I make him laugh I can see his dimples and that adds a year to my life span.

After making Yoongi the favor, I go to the biggest aquarium near us. I can see the kids having fun looking at the sea turtles and singing baby shark. It's adorable. I walk a little further, looking for the reception when I notice something. There's someone there, looking at me. He's trying to hide behind a column but I can see him. Most importantly I can see the camera in his hands. That annoying fucking journalist again. I take out my phone and make a call. My bodyguard isn't near all the time. I like being on my own. But in times like this...

- Hi, Sir.

- Sorry to bother you but...I think I'm being followed

- Send me your location. I'm on my way

- Please don't make a scandal, just...keep him away

- Yes, Sir.

I sigh, tired. In situations like this, the calm life Namjoon has sounds incredible. I know he doesn't deserve to be caught in things like this. The paparazzis looking for pictures all the time, invading his private life. He'll go through it if he stays near me. But...can we do the opposite? Can I get the calm he has? Forget about the news and stay with him looking for crabs, riding a bicycle or playing in an aquarium? I wanna try that.

When I go to sleep I get a text from him. He spent the night playing board games with his friends and they'll make it a weekly thing. Talking to him makes me feel so warm. The trivial conversations make me appreciate the little things. And I'm not planning on letting this go. I just hope that doesn't bring him too many problems...

Next Chapter

Hyung, are you sure it's okay for us to eat here? It looks expensive...

I'm sorry...but I couldn't resist you, Yoonie

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi babes~ sorry I've been sleeping like crap this last days so I haven't updated! But last night I slept like 12 hours since today I didn't have to work hahaha so here I am!

Next chapter we'll finally see Yoonmin's date in that fancy restaurant! I know you'll enjoy that one so I hope to see you there~

- Baby Y

P.S: I'm currently listening to face and I enjoy it more everytime I listen to it! I'm not sure which is my favorite song yet but Set me free pt. 2 is so good it's hard not to choose it! And the new MV was not what I expected at all! Park Jimin is amazing, I can't wait to see him in suchwita with Yoongi ❤️💕