~ Forty Six ~

Pov. Jin

I'm not usually an anxious person but I can't help to walk from one way to the other waiting for Namjoon and his friends. Thinking about that crazy man I met today chasing after him makes me wanna-

Kill him. Protect our Omega

I take a deep breath trying to calm down my wolf. He's not the best when dealing with anxiety. Thankfully, my eyes spot the man of my dreams running my way with a girl close behind him. Seeing he's safe makes me smile. If it was up to me I would've sent some guards to get him.

- Joonie! Over here!

- We need to go! You got the keys, baby?

Baby? He called me baby! As soon as we leave I'll ask him to marry me I swear. I take the keys out my pocket and throw them to the girl. I'm sure she can turn it on as I check on my Joonie. As she heads in without even saying hello, my Omega hugs me tight.

- I thought I wasn't gonna make it for a second! Hope was right after us!

- It's okay Joonie, you're safe here with me

- I didn't wanna die without seeing you again. There's so much I have to tell you

He hugs me softly, trying to get his mind at ease. I don't need nothing else in the universe. I'd give up my fortune for him. When he pulls away I lean in and see him close his eyes. But before our lips can touch, I see something through the corner of my eye. That crazy bastard I talked to this morning is aiming his gun at us, ready to shoot.

I don't think, I just act. Pushing Joonie aside I hear the gunshoot and feel a sharp pain in my thigh. A few tears escape my eyes from how much it hurts.

Let me out.

Joonie tries to help me but I ask him not to. I can't let him get hurt. The gang leader in front of us tries to shoot a second time but he ran out of bullets. I can see there's more people coming from far away but they won't make it in time.

I'll take care of it.

I hear Namjoon begging the girl to hurry up and start this thing. Meanwhile, Hope gets closer with full confidence. He knows he could take us out if he tried. His eyes are red. His wolf is out and smiles like he's ready to taste blood. His voice sounds like it's coming out of a horror movie.

- You two started this in Daegu. You thought you could get away from me. But I always win

Let. Hope tries to get closer to Namjoon in front of me. Me. Is he just as dangerous as he looks? Out. Fine...I close my eyes and it all goes black. I guess it's all up to you, wolf.

Pov. Jin's wolf

My first impulse is to stand in front of our Omega. He can't be in danger when I'm around. Hope starts to get in my boat half laughing.

- You wanna fight, rich boy?

- You messed with the wrong guy, jackass

- Don't fight him, Jin! - Joonie cries - He's crazy!

Ah, his voice is beautiful even when desperate. He'll be my mate soon. I have no doubts in my mind. I only turn to him so he can see who he's talking to. My purple eyes staring into his.

- I know I'm not an Alpha. But I can protect you if you let me and I'll always fight for you, my Omega

Ignoring completely the pain in my leg, I kick Hope to back off. I can ignore the bullet hurting me, my human can deal with that later. I'm no longer trying to defend myself, I just wanna attack. I wanna hurt this motherfucker. Punching him feels good, even if he's a strong Alpha trying to fight back he's still weak. Partly because his wolf can't ignore his own wounds. Whoever fought him before did a good job. I choke him with one hand while I punch him with the other one. On his ribs, his head, his wounded shoulder and a nice kick to the balls to have fun. He manages to get loose only to do the dumbest move ever. Use his Alpha voice on me.

- Get off me, Omega. Move and let me take care of those idiots. I'll kill them in front of you gladly

He believes he won, he really does. I can see him smile. But all I can do is laugh loudly making him confused.

- Hahahhaha Wooow, you're such an idiot!

- Shut up! I gave you an order, Omega!

I grab him by the shirt and stare into his red eyes.

- I'm the most succsesful Omega in this country. I had to face hundreds of Alphas to get what I wanted and deserved after all my effort. You think I got this far by being intimidated and following orders?

One punch to his face, not holding back at all. He tries to mutter a word but it's useless, I'll hurt him again and again. Finally I see what I want him to feel. Fear.

- Omegas have to deal with Alphas like you daily. While you had it all for granted. Who do you think got stronger through it? Actuallly, you don't need to answer. I'll show you

One last punch to knock him out. Behind me, Joonie tries to bring me back to the boat. He insists my leg is bleeding too much and I should rest. The girl comes out of the boat with my fishing rod and uses the string to tie Hope's hands. I gotta hand it to her, she's creative. We are ready to go as we hear the sirens of the police getting close. Finally we head out into the sea while Namjoon takes me inside the little cabin for me to rest.

My eyes start to close and I can't control it. My human wants to come out. During my last minute here before I go back in, I ask my lovely Namjoon to show me his scent. That will calm me down. Then, it all goes to black again.

Pov. Jin

My eyes open up very slowly to get used to the light. One second here and I already regret it. My leg hurts like burning hell, what did my wolf do to make it hurt even more than before? He probably ignored the shot all together, dumbass. However, there's something making me feel at ease and forget about the pain for a moment.

- Jin? Baby, you're back! You fell asleep for a few minutes, I was getting worried!

- Joonie...what is that scent?

I have to find the source of it because it's my new medicine. I wanna have this around for the rest of my life. But it can't be his, can it?

- I guess it's time to be completely honest...Uhmmm it's kind of a long story and I don't wanna bore you but...

- You would never, I could listen to your voice all day long~

- I'm not an Omega

He says it fast and clear. Like he wants to get over it. Without breaking the eye contact he swalows hard as he olds my hand. He'll start sweating any moment. I try to sit up slowly trying not to move my leg much so I can get even closer to him.

- Joonie, you could be an alien and that wouldn't stop me from loving you.

- R-Really? Would you still..wanna be...uuh...

- Your husband? Sure!

- I-I was gonna say boyfriend! For now at least...

His shy smile and red cheeks make my heart skip a beat. An Alpha, an Omega, a Beta, who gives a shit? I'll still buy him roses every week and take him out to dinner. I try to get closer but he stops me. Just because this time, he wants to be the one to take the first step. He says the words I so much wanted to hear, before giving me the first kiss of the rest of our lives.

- I love you, Jin

My wolf smiles with me. Going after a false Omega was the best decision of my life, no doubt about it...

Next Chapter

Jimin?! What the hell are you doing there?!

I'm a fraud, I'm a liar, I'm poor, I'm everything you don't need

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jin's wolf is a total badass mood, I love it. Originally I was gonna make him fight as a human but then I thought "This guy became famous on his own, he needs to have strong wolf" and here we are

My Namjin heart is happy ❤️ Next time we'll see what happened with our cute little Jiminie! I'll see you soon for that~

- Baby Y

P.S: One of Jin's lines here is a clue about what the next story will be about...