~ Twenty Eight ~

Pov. Jimin

This last week was like a fever dream. I've never had such an intense heat. My wolf was crying every night for Yoongi. Maybe if he was a different kind of man, I would've suffered the whole time. But he made sure to call me on the phone several times. To just hear his voice was helping me keep my wolf calm. That's not to mention the sweater he sent me covered in his scent. And let's not even talk about that first night where his mouth drove me crazy. Everytime I think back about it I can feel my heart beating harder. Blushing with that memory tattooed on my brain, the girl in front of me is laughing loudly.

- You're so cute with those red cheeks! What were you thinking about, Jiminie?

- Ugh Yoonji, I can't get him off my mind

She pays even more attention as I mention him. She loves to gossip about my thoughts on Yoongi for some reason. It's now common for us to have a gossip night a week. She keeps painting my nails as she listens. This time we won't spend the night playing board games with the rest. Not for now at least. And since Tae is out with Kook, I get quality time with the first friend I made this trip.

- Maybe your wolf is still awake. That's why you keep thinking of him!

- No girl, you don't know what that man is doing with me! I swear if he would've spent the week with me I would now have a mark on my neck

The mention of it makes her stop abruptly and open her eyes wider than ever. It almost looks like she's having a heart attack! She's so adorable sometimes...

- W-Well I guess that would mean uhmm that you would have an eternal Sugar Daddy! Hahaha

- I would have an eternal Min Yoongi

- And that's...good?

- Good? Yoonji you don't know what that man does to me! No one ever made me feel this way without second intentions. He takes care of me, he calls me sweet names, he keeps my self-esteem up, he treats me like a prince, he's funny and entertaining...God, that's not even to mention he's the hottest alpha I've ever met! But more than that he's just...so honest.

- H-Honest?

- He's the richest man in the world and yet he doesn't pretend to have those good and boring manners rich people have. He's like me but rich! A date with him is the definition of happiness for sure!

- Right...And he's a millionaire! Your plan is going perfectly! You're do-

- There's no plan anymore, Yoonji...

- W-What?

- I hate to admit it but...I lost all control over what I was supposed to do. I thought I was through with love but...I was wrong. I mean, how could I not fall in love with an Alpha like him?!

- In love...You love m...him?

- Isn't it obvious? Have you ever fallen in love, Yoonji?

I stare into her eyes and see her doubt. But those blushed cheeks don't lie. I can tell her heart belongs to someone out there. But for some reason she doesn't want to admit it. She looks away, embarrassed and trying to think her words through. I play with her hair and try to sound comforting showing her my widest smile.

- It's okay if you are, you don't have to give me the details

- I wish I could tell you I wasn't but...

- Oh, sweetie don't regret a feeling as beautiful as love. Is that person as awesome as you?

- He's even better than me but he's n-

- Ah! No buts! Just enjoy the feeling!

She bites her lip. Something is bothering her but she seems embarrassed to admit it. In a very soft voice she tells me what the problem is. I just realized she finished painting my nails and is now holding my hand to keep them from touching anything else. Her touch feels good. Her hands are cold but big and soft. The man she loves really won the lottery with her.

- I've lied to him. A lot. More than I would like to admit. If he ever finds out about the truth I don't think he'll ever talk to me again.

- We all lie sometimes, it's not a big deal. I mean, it's not the most ideal way to start a relationship with someone

- You sound like Namjoon

- But! You can always be honest with him. Admit what you did wrong and how you feel about it. I think that as long as you regret it and they listen to you...then he'll probably forgive you. Unless you have a hidden husband like my ex did. He should not forgive you for that.

- Hahaha Nah, don't worry. The closest to a marriage I have is my relationship with Namjoon. And we're more of a divorce couple that fights a lot but love each other

I can't help to laugh at the comparison. I'm sure she'll be okay. If the boy she likes doesn't forgive her than she should just look at him in the eyes and pout. Can anyone resist this girl's pout? Honestly, if I was straight I would've married her already! She's too cute!

As usual, we spend hours together before parting ways. After a shower and getting ready for bed, I get a phonecall. Well, it could be for Taehyung but no one ever calls him to our hotel room. He just talks on the cellphone every night. I pick up and the voice in the other side makes me smile. Yoongi's deep voice sends a shiver down my spine. God, what a man. Since we can finally see each other again after my heat, he says he has something special prepared.

- Jiminie, would you like to have a date on my...on a yatch?

- Are you kidding me?! Of course I do!

- Then I hope you're ready for tomorrow. I'll give you the night of your life

- I can't wait for it, I'll look for something pretty to wear

- Anything looks beautiful on you so you shouldn't worry

I bite my lip not to let out an immediat "I love you". I have to control myself. We're about to hang up when he adds in a serious voice that this is not just any date. He has something important to tell me. And whatever it is, I'll be ready to listen. But if he asks me to marry him, I can't promise I won't faint.

Next Chapter

You don't need your family, V...you have me

Get ready for what's coming, it's gonna be the best part

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi babes~ Here's a kind of Yoonmin chapter! Even though Yoongi spent the whole time in a wig hahaha

Next one we'll see part of Tae's past! And some of the present? I hope you're excited to see some J-Hope again ❤️

See you soon~

- Baby Y

P.S: As a bisexual, I would date both Yoongi and Yoonji.