A letter/part 1

Y/N Pov : You are sitting in a tree, when you see some humans with the same age passing by. You jump out of the tree and tries to get in contact with them. But when you put on a nice smile, the humans started screaming and starts running away from you. ' Wasn't my smile happy enough?' you ask yourself. You suddenly hear something with your ears on the top of your head. ' There, it's a monster!!' a lady started yelling and suddenly, you get surrounded by a huge crowd. 'Oh hi, my name is-' you say and started walking up to a boy who started taking pictures. ' Eww, your so gross...' the boy say's and he grabs you by your hair. 'Oww, stop it!!' you yell and tries to run away. 'Why should I, i'm gonna be so populair now' he said and started filming you. ' Look what a gross creature is in the park, look at her ugly yellow eyes and ears' the boy say's and films her face. You wanted to cry, but that would be awkward. Suddenly, your dad comes saving you. 'Leave her alone, your hurting her!!' he yells and pushes away the boy. 'What, your helping that freak?!' the boy yelled. ' She isn't a freak, she's my daughter!!' he yells and grabs your hand. 'Get them!!' someone yells and the whole crowd follows u and your dad. 'Dad, I can explain!' you tried to tell him when you guys got into the car. ' Y/N , we will talk later' your dad responds and the car drives away.

You guys didn't talk to eachother until you arrived at your home. You quickly walk to the kitchen and grab a glass of water. Your dad walks in and tells you to sit down at the table. You don't make eye contact, till your dad starts talking to you. 'Y/N, what were you doing out there?' your dad ask's. ' Just sitting in a tree and watch everyone having fun' you resond and you look kinda annoyed. 'Y/N, you can't go outside without hiding your ears,eyes and teeth. You could've died out there, I can't alway's save you' your dad say's and he grabs your hands. ' Then let me go to-' you tried to tell him but your dad interupts you. 'No, not in a million years' your dad say's and he looks angry. ' But dad!!' you say, trying to change his mind. ' No, we talked about this Y/N. It's to dangerous, I don't want to lose you' your dad say's and walks away. ' Ugh, why can't he never listen to me!!' you say and you hit the table with your hand. Suddenly a loud noise comes from the living room, it sounded like someone brought the mail. You stand up and walks up to the front door and sees a bunch of mail. You pick it up and starts checking if you got a letter. Nothing....not one letter.... You walk up to your dad and gives him the mail. ' Here you go dad, I'll be in my room' you say and runs to your room and grabs your laptop.