Study buddie's

When you arrive at class, you will be divided into pairs for an assignment. The teacher pairs you with Deuce. If the teacher says you can find a place to study, Deuce will pull you along. You arrive at a part of the forest near a bench. ''Wow, I've never seen this place'' you say and you look around. Suddenly you are attracted to your arm and you come with your face very close to Deuce's face. You blush completely and you can see that his face also turns a little red. "W-We have to get on with the project, or we'll get an F," you say quickly and take your face off Deuce's face again. You can see that he didn't expect it and played along quickly. "Yeah, let's get started" he said. For the rest of the day, you worked and laughed all the time. When you walk back to school, Deuce stops. "Is something wrong, Deuce?" you ask and you look at him. "I, I wanted to ask you if you want to go here together again tomorrow?" he asked and he blushed. "You mean, like in a date?" you asked and you started blushing too. "Y-Yeah..." he says and squeezes his eyes shut. "Sure" you say and you take his hand. Deuce looks at you in surprise and then a smile appears on his face. ''Come on, otherwise we'll miss dinner,'' you say and you walk back to the school hand in hand.

''There you are, we've been looking for you'' says Frankie and she looks at us with a wide smile. "Oops, sorry guys. We were busy with our school project'' you say and you sit next to Draculaura. Heath looks at Deuce and smiles. ''Have you had a nice time together?'' Clawdeen asks and she leans her head forward a little more to hear everything even better. ''Yes, Deuce showed me a new place in the woods'' you say and you take a bite of your food. "The place with the bench?" Heath asks. "Yeah, how did you know?" you ask surprised. ''Oh, I showed Deuce that spot when we came to school,'' says Heath and he looks at Deuce. ''hmm?'' says Deuce and he looks around. ''Why is everyone looking at us?'' Deuce asks and the others also look around. "What are you looking at?" Heath says and sticks out his tongue.