Arrive at Monster High

You have fallen asleep in the car, while you guys drive in the woods. Suddenly your dad stops the car and wakes you up. ' Were here...' your dad say's and he gets out and grabs your suitcase and bag. You yawn and walks to an old tree. ' Were is it, were in the middle of the woods' you say and you look at the old tree. ' You need to go to a portal, look' your dad say's and he points to a portal that appeared. ' Wow, that is so cool!!' you say and makes a quick jump. 'This is goodbye' your dad say's and gives you a big hug. ' Dad, this isn't goodbye forever, I will come visit you' you say and grabs the suitcase and bag. ' You're right, like alway's' he say's and smiles. You see your dad looking at you, while you walk through the portal.

The school looks amazing and you already got the monster vibes. You walk through the fog to the school door. You open the door and you walk inside. Your bag falls out of your hand and you stand there with your mouth open. Every where you look are monsters, you even see Bloodgood. You grab your bag and suitcase and walks over to Bloodgood and get's your schedule and dorm number. You walk to your locker and then you see 3 girls. A werewolf,vampire and a frankenstein monster. They look back at you and started waving at you. You wave back and they walked over to you. 'Hi, you must be new here, right? My name is Clawdeen, that's Draculaura and Frankie' the Werewolf say's. ' I'm Y/N and yes i'm new, nice to meet you girls' you respond and you start smiling. 'What's your dorm number?' Frankie ask's. '1078' you respond and shows the ticket. 'Oh, you are in the same dorm room as our friends' Clawdeen say's. Without saying anything, they drag you with them to a door. 'Here it is, see you at the Coffin Bean in 1 hour?' Frankie ask's. 'Sure, see you guy's then' you say and smiles. They smile back and started walking away. You open the door and walks inside the dorm.