Detention

"So Cleo started?" asked Headmistress Bloodgood. "Yeah, just because I broke up with her last year," says Deuce and looks angrily at Cleo. "But I don't want to break up, we belong together," says Cleo and takes Deuce's hand. Deuce looks at her angrily and pulls his arm away. 'No is no, now understand' says Deuce. 'Interesting...' says Headmistress Bloodgood. "Cleo, you really need to learn to let go. It is clear that he has no feelings for you anymore. There are plenty of other monsters here who like you," says Headmistress Bloodgood. "But-" says Cleo. "No Cleo," says Bloodgood. "You'll all get detention because you've been fighting in the school hallway," says Bloodgood.  'What, that makes no sense!!' says Cleo. 'Silence!!' says Heamistress Bloodgood. "Since when is this a court?" you say and you look at Deuce in surprise. "Extra punishment for you Y/N , L/N" says Bloodgood and then Cleo started to laugh. "That's so unfair!!!" calls Deuce and he stands up. 'Okay, punish you too Mr Gorgon' says Bloodgood. Cleo looks at you very meanly and then quickly looks away. Deuce sighs once and then takes your hand. You start to blush and look at him. You can see his eyes through the glasses, without turning to stone. His bright green eyes stare into your eyes.

Everyone runs out of the office except you and Deuce. "You're going to get a very bad punishment," says Bloodgood.Deuce tries to contain his laughter. "What are you laughing at Deuce?" says headmistress Bloodgood. 'Sorry, Headmistress' says Deuce quickly and he tries to look serious. You're watching Deuce get himself into trouble again. "Psst, Deuce" you say and you nudge him. Deuce now looks serious again and Bloodgood continues talking. I really didn't expect this from you two. Certainly not from you Y/N' says Bloodgood and she looks at you.