𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨 ⁰

Come on Ahnyeon! Areum yells as she's running out of school, followed by her friends and classmates.

Why do you always have to be so hyper-motivated? Ahnyeon asks annoyed as she walks after the others.

Why do you always have to be such a Bad mood? speaks Areum back.

Because I'm tired! answers Ahnyeon, when Hyerin, her older sister, knocks on the back of her shoulder and says Just like always.

Ahnyeon looks suprised at her older sister What do you mean like always?

Hyerin and Areum start laughing

You do know, you're using it as an excuse for everything right? Areum explains laughing

What? That's not true! complains Ahnyeon.

Yes it is! Hyerin says.

Before Ahnyeon could say anything else, the other friends of the two, called Sungho, Dal, Minju, Yujun, Hyunjin, Chanmi and Insu, come.

Okay so, we thought about going to the karaoke tonight, what do you guys think? Hyunjin suggests.

I don't know if I want to stay up that late tonight. explains Ahnyeon.

Then Dal runs to Ahnyeon, kneels before her and starts begging Please Ahni, why are we even having a group sleepover if won't stay up for that long? I beg you, pleaseee!

Ahnyeon blushs If your asking so nice, fine.

While everyone starts cheering, Areum goes over to Ahnyeon With Dal you always give in really fast, weird, isn't it?

Ahnyeon looks at Areum What's that supposed to mean?

Areum just shrugs her shoulders while smirking and walks away.

---------------------

Which song should we sing next? asks Yujun.

Areum smiles I'd like to sing a Song!

Everyone looks in shock at her

You? Yoo Areum, want to sing? Ahnyeon asks Areum laughing

This is a Joke right? Sungho asks, also laughing

If you think this is a Joke sing with me. Then I can prove you I'm not. Areum answers confident.

Sungho's smile fades a little Wait for real now?

Then Chanmi suddenly starts jumping up and down excitedly, clapping and saying Areum and Sungho are going to sing a Song together! Which Song should we choose?

The others all look at each other grinning, then they all say at the Same time GingaMingaYo (the strange World) by Billlie!

Areum smiles, as Sungho looks at them in disbelief But that's such a hard Song!

But then Areum walks towards Sungho.

What? Are you scared you're gonna Lose to a girl?

Sungho goes through his Hair Of course not!

Then what are we waiting for? Dal asks excited.

Let's do this! Areum says, grinning and takesthe microphone in her Hand.

Dal takes Ahnyeon's Hand.

Ahnyeon looks suprised at Dal, who is starring at her with glowing eyes What?

But Dal just keeps looking into Ahnyeon's eyes, until she finally snaps back to reality and quickly let's Ahnyeon's Hand go.

Sorry.

What are you sorry for? Ahnyeon asks Did you wanted to say something?

Dal scrubs her head I did, but I can't remember what it was about...

Ahnyeon smiles, looking at the confused Dal.

Then she takes a deep breath and asks Do you wan to sing with me next?

Dal smiles Of course! What Song should we sing?

Ahnyeon shrugs her shoulders How about... mmm... Ditto?

Dal smiles Great Idea!

And so on all kept having fun.

Late at night they then arrived at Areum's House and went to bed.

---------------------

As it dawns in the morning, a loud Siren sounds, all in Seoul.

First, Areum wakes up from it. She rubs her eyes and looks around.

Then she shakes Ahnyeon awake Was there any emergency alarm test today that I didn't know about?

Ahnyeon looks at her phone at 5am? I think you're still dreaming

Areum looks around and spots Chanmi sleeping next to the Radio.

Yah! Chanmi! Areum shouts and throws a pillow at Chanmi.

Chanmi gets up slowly and looks a little mad at Areum What?!

Turn on the Radio! Areum explains and so Chanmi turns the radio on.

"Attention residents of Seoul! Last Night, a patient escaped from the hospital for special cases with an unknown illness and infected several people. These infected people tended to want to eat the flesh and also the human brain, went crazy and were able to move forward despite several broken bones. Since they have bitten many people, the unknown disease has been passed on and overnight, every second resident of Seoul has been infected with the disease. Experts have managed to study an experiment on one of the affected victims, and they have found that it is a virus that slowly kills the human brain and causes it to go crazy, which is why most patients act like crazy zombies. But let's be honest, they don't just behave like zombies, they're zombies! Take care and don't go outside! As soon as the Virus touches your Blood, it's over."

Everyone looks at each other in shock.

A Zombie apocalypse?