𝐄𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐧 ²

Areum opens her eyes and looks into the bright light of a lamp.

She rubs her head, noticing that her head is bandaged.

When she straightens up, she only notices where she is A supermarket?

Then Sungho comes running towards her You're awake!

What, what happened? Areum asks.

Sungho tilts his head You don't remember?

Areum shakes her head.

Well, after you came back from the rooftop alone, you suddenly fainted and hit your head hard at the ground. When we decided to search for Insu, we went into the stairwell and came across the zombie Insu, who tried to eat us. We gladly all survived but it took us one day to find a hideout. For now, we're staying here. Sungho explained.

Areum scratches her head But why can't I remember any of that?

Sungho laughs Because you were unconscious.

For one whole day? Areum asks shocked.

Actually two. Sungho explains.

For two days... I can't believe it Areum says, sounding a little bit stressed.

But then Sungho takes her Hand, smiles and suggests Why don't we go the others? Ahnyeon's been worried Sick.

A small smile appears on Areum's face and she nods.

---------------------

Oh my god Areum! You're awakeee! Ahnyeon runs crying, towards Areum and hugs her.

Yayyy! Areum cheers for herself through the pain, because Ahnyeon was hugging her so tight.

Suddenly, Areum's stomach grumbles.

Immediately Minju comes running to the two, with a milk roll in her hand Want some?

Yes please! Areum answers and grabs the Milk roll from Minju's Hand.

You must be hungry after not eating anything for two days huh? Chanmi asks sympathetic.

Areum nods while biting in the Milk roll.

But then she suddenly stops and looks around Do we also have meat?

The other's shake their heads dissapointed.

The whole meat got already eaten by the Zombies. Minju explains

That's why we're hiding here. Explains Sungho Since there is no meat left in this supermarket the Zombies won't come back, as long as we make no loud noises.

Areum looks confused But I thought Zombies are stupid.

In movies, TV shows and books, but we already figured out that those Zombies are very genuine actually. Sungho answers.

Right, that's probably why the Zombie on my rooftop didn't attack me and Insu immediately but waited until the right moment. Areum think, speaking it out loud.

Everyone looks at Areum.

What did anyway happen on the rooftop? Yujun asked.

Areum sighs Well, first Insu helped me climp up onto Water Tank and then we found bodies in it and a lot of Blood. When we wanted to go back to you guys, a Zombie attacked me and Insu jumped between me and him. The last thing I can remember is that he screamed at me to go and so ran downstairs.

And you forgot to Lock the rooftop door. Dal adds, who just woke up from sleeping.

Areum looks at her confused What do you mean I didn't Lock the rooftop door? I did!

Then how did Insu got into the Staircase? How did I get to see him like that?! Yujun suddenly starts screaming loudly.

Yujun be silent!

No! Why did you let him safe you? Yujun said again!

Look Yujun, I know that Insu was your boyfriend and that you loved him really much but could you please tell me this more quiet. You're attracting all the Zombies! Areum explains Sobbing.

I don't care, thou shalt die! You all should! It doesn't matter to me anymore! It doesn't- Yujun complains again when suddenly a zombie bites her neck from behind.

Dal and Hyerin startle and run to the others, who take a look at the front door of the supermarket.

The zombies lock the entrance!

We're trapped!