𝐎𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐧 (𝟒) ⁷

How long do you guys still want to run? The Zombies that were chasing us are already gone since ages! Hyerin sighs as she stopps running.

Now Dal and Sungho also turn around.

Really? Dal asks Why didn't you tell us earlier?

Hyerin laughs ironical It's hard keeping up with you guys! I kinda wish I would've ended up with someone else than you two.

Dal and Sungho look at each other, acting offended .

How could you say something like that? I feel very hurt! Sungho starts acting very emotional and hurt.

And I thought we were friends! Dal joins in.

Hyerin laughs You know what I mean!

Then they all three start breaking out into laughter.

When they calmed themselves down again, they all look around.

What's the closest place where we could go and hide? Somewhere where the others also might be. Dal asks.

What about our school? We could go there! Hyerin suggests.

Great idea! Let's go! Dal responds and already starts to walk when Sungho suddenly grabs her on her Collar.

This is the street next to my house. He says.

Hyerin looks confunsed And?

And?! Maybe my family's there! They could care for us, give us food, clothes- Sungho was explaining excited when Dal interrupts him But we can't leave the others behind.

Sungho looks with a suprised look on his face at Dal.

What? I didn't even knew you're living here until just now! Dal defends herself.

Yeah, because you're been to busy making out with my younger sister in her room everyday. Hyerin says.

Dal and Sungho both look shocked at Hyerin WHAT?!

Sungho looks at Dal You've been making out with Ahnyeon?

What? No! Dal shakes her head.
Even though I bet you've been making out Areum. Dal adds sightly quieter.

Now Sungho looks even more shocked at Dal I haven't been making out with Areum! What are you talking about?

Dal steps closer to Sungho No, what are you talking about?

Hyerin massages her head. Stop it! You both!

Dal and Sungho immediately stop arguing and look at Hyerin.

Why are you guys arguing like little kids? Hyerin complains.

Dal and Sungho both look down and bow
Sorry.

Hyerin looks at Dal I know that you weren't making out with my sister, I just said it because we all know that you would love to.

Dal first looks shocked by Hyerin's Statement at Hyerin and then at Sungho, who was nodding at her.

It's first a bit silent, until Sungho asks Do you though?

Dal looks up suprised by the question, as if she had been in deep thoughts Hm?

Do you though? Sungho repeats his question.

First Dal hesitates, then she looks Sungho in the eyes and says Yes. Do you like Areum?

Sungho clears his Throat, he wasn't expecting that it would go back to him again Um, Uh... I don't-

Oh Come on Sung! We all know that you like Areum! Hyerin Interrupts him.

Sungho sighs Yes, I like Areum. But since when do you call me "Sung"?

Hyerin laughs I made that nickname up with Minju yesterday.

As soon as Dal hears Minju's name, her smile fades a bit, but she still responds laughing Did you also us others nickname?

Hyerin grins Oh yeah.

Tell us! Sungho says loud with a shining bright smile.

Hyerin smiles Well for Areum we thought about Ari, for Ahnyeon we thought about Ani, for Dal maybe Daldal, we weren't so Sure about that yet. Then there's Sung for Sungho, Rin for me, Mi for Chanmi and...

Also Dal and Sungho look a bit down, but then Dal says Please tell us. I'm sure they would like us talking about them so freely.

Hyerin smiles a bit. Well, for Insu it was Susu and for Yujun we had thought about Junyu.

Dal and Sungho start laughing.

They really wouldn't have liked them, even though they fitted them so well! Sungho says laughing, wiping a little Tears from his eyes.

Let's go to your house first and Visite your Family and then we go to school to meet up with the others again. Dal suggests smiling.

Sungho first looks at Dal, who was smiling at him and then at Hyerin, who also nodded.
Then he smiled too.

Thanks!