Chapter One: Men Are Gross

The story starts when i was working at my waitress job in New York. The restaurant was very fancy everything was very expensive and classy and i honestly loved it, it payed well and my co-workers were all so nice to me.

I was wiping tables, when a group of four muscular men walked in, suits and everything god they were scary. When you walk in you have to wait at the door to be served so i was hoping one of my over co-workers would do it because as i said... they were scary. But unfortunately for me it looked like i was the only one there that evening to take there orders here goes nothing.

"Hi there welcome to diamond dishes, how may i help you" i said in a happy tone as i did. to any of the customers i served.

"She's Hot" One whispered to the others, them all laughing in response. I tried to act like i didn't hear them cat calling me because i was just trying to be pleasant as i did to All of my customers.

"Um table for four please" the one in the front said in a deep voice.

"Okay follow me I'll lead you to your table" i replied. Them all walking behind me whispering uncomfortable was an Understatement. They all sat down, legs spread lighting a cigarette we wasn't aloud to smoke in there but i just let them off because it wasn't worth the scene they would of given me if i would of told them to stop, them still cat calling me under their breaths.

"Just shout me over when you ready to order" i said walking off.

Not even a minute went by till i heard a whistle directing me to walk over so i did.

"So what would you guys like to order" i asked getting my ipad ready to take in their orders.

"Are you on the menu?" one asked them all laughing in response i just ignored it because it was a foolish thing to say and they obviously already knew the answer to it.

"We'll just get a pizza to share darling" one answered my question how sweet to call me darling.

"Coming right up!" I say walking away from their table.

Them still cat calling me and blowing smoke as i went by. I was cleaning tables as the chefs made their pizza

"Hey babe wanna come for a fuck after i finish up in here?" One asked. God could they get anymore ridiculous? I ignored their stupid question and walked away to bring their pizza out.

"Here you go one large pizza to share!" I say being polite forgetting about their horrible comments about me.

"Thanks my love" one said blowing on his cigarette as i walked away hoping to finally get a break from this horrendous group.

Time went by, i continued to serve tables till i heard that ridiculous blow again signalling for me to come over, kill me.

"Your total will be 15.95" i answer pulling the card machine in their direction to pay.

One puts their card on the machine, and says thank you as they all do a love island bombshell style walk in as an exit. Finally to be free of them. Well that's what i thought.

More time went by, i was closing up the restaurant turning the open sign to a closed one and walking away leaving it in the distance. I didn't even walk five steps before a huge group of four tall men in masks grabbed me from behind, covering my mouth so i was unable to speak and throwing me in a van and whispering in my ear "we're not going to hurt you but if you run we will kill you"