<1

It was me and my bestie dd first day of high schools he was excited but I was a lil nervous because high schools is a lot but I'm just not try to look nervous.

I got dressed and put on a gray nike tech and my cool grays that I put my notti chain on the tool my hair out the ponytail I had after that I put on some cologne and grabbed my phone heading out the door.

I walked to dd house witch was only 3 minutes away and knocked on the door dd mom opened the door hi d mamma Reyes said hi I said dd upstairs she said ok I said then went upstairs.

And opened the door to dd room to se him on the floor throwing clothes around um bestie you ok I said no I'm not I can't fine an fit and wrd2 we can be late for that bus dd said.

It's ok bestie want me to help I said yes please dd said ok how bout you were what I'm wearing I said ok dd said.

Dd then got a gray Nike tech like me then the cool grays he took his shirt off and I felt my face get hot looking at my best friend abs he had took his pants off and I then saw his v line and I was so red.

(Yes we changed in front of each other)

Dd then saw me and i turned around fast what you looking at dd said laughing n-nothing I said hmm ok dd said.

After that me and dd was now walking to the bus stop and we sat down waiting on the bus dd was on his phone eating a granola bar and I got hungry so I ask can I have some.

Bestie can I have some I ask dd you always want my food dd said carrying the o Ik but please bestie I said with a sad face ok ok here dd said putting it up to my mouth( pause) I then took a bite and man it was good dd what flavor is that for ask.

These nuts dd said laughing and I straight face him boy be for real I said ok it's strawberry dd said oh ok bring me some I said ok dd said after that the bus came and we got all eyes on us well dd cuz he was the attractive one.

Ouuu he fine some girl said thanks ma dd said and I wanted to shoot up the bus right there cuz girl why you talking to my man that don't know he my man df.

I sat down and dd sat next to me  and we got on our phones till we got to school.

We was now at school and me and dd got off the bus and headed in the school we went to our lockers and put up my stuff then went to my fist period.

Sadly me and dd don't got the same classes but lunch which is so messed up but I mean a least I get to see him at lunch.

I was in my seat in class the a group of boys came in and they was wearing ski mask and holding up fake guns with their hands horse-playing then the stopped and looked at me.

Fuck you looking at lil nigga one of the boys said  I just looked away cuz I don want to get jumped on the first day of school so I just got back to what I was doing.

I was minding my business till I felt something hit me I looked up to see a paper ball on my desk then I looked at the boys and they was looking at me laughing.

I got up and told the teacher the the teacher then told them to leave me alone or she will send them to the office after that they left me alone but the looked so mad.

Time skip...

I was now at lunch and waiting on dd but then I seen him with the group of boys that I don like dd looked at me and came over but the boys was still behind him they sat down at our table and dd sat next to me I was gonna tell dd but I just text him.

Bestie DD💕
Dd why they over here

Bestie ddot 💕
Wyd you don't like them or sum?

Bestie DD💕
No I do not cuz they kept messing with me.

Bestie ddot💕
They was just playing probably d stop being a baby.

Bestie DD💕
How am I being a baby dd so you're telling me I'm being a baby cuz I don't want my bestie hanging around people that pick on me.

Seen by bestie ddot💕

I looked up at dd talking to the boys really dd I said what you talking bout dd said so you really gone stay with them after what I just told u I said bro it's not that serious dd said oh it ain't ok I'm done talking I said getting up walking out  going to the bathroom.

One of the boys pov:

The named dd was finna get up and go after that lil pussy nigga put I told him to sit back down he sat down.

Don't go after him and we was just playing with him I said Ik he doing to much dd said  ye but aye my name is leon but they call me lee  I said oh ok nice to meet u lee dd said aye you wanna hang out with us after school I said sure dd said ok bet but ima catch you later I said ight dd said dabbing me up.

Perfect I need another member of the OY gang I said in my head.

DDOTS pov:

I was sitting in the bathroom crying cuz how can dd just be cool with them when they was messing with me.

I was still sitting on the floor till I Hurd someone come in and it was dd look I'm sorry ok I din mean to say it wasn't a big deal dd said standing in front of me I looked up at him no you not I said with attitude aye watch that tone dd said ok I said come here dd said I then got up and went to him.

I'm sorry ok dd said ok I said dd then hugged me I hugged him back then we went to our next classes.

Time skip at the end of the day:

I was waiting on dd so we can walk home but I see him with the same group of boys again like didn't I just tell him what they did like omg I'm gonna get so mad.

I walked over to dd um dd come on we going home I said oh I'm actually I'm gonna hangout with lee dd said bro no why the fuck is you still hanging around these niggas after what I told you I said mad aye what's your mouth the boy name lee said and if I don't I said lee then got in my face them ima beat you ass lil nigga lee said.

Dd baked lee up come on dd I said but dd didn't move dd come on I said yelling bro no leave me the fuck alone dd said and I felt my heart break cuz dd never cussed at me before  dd why you acting like this I'm say that These boys are ba- I was cut off bro you just fucking mad that people wanna be my friend unlike you dd said I backed up and looked at dd his eyes was full of anger but the turns soft.

Y'all ready lee said yeah dd said looking at my glossy eyes dd then got in the car and looked back at me then the boy lee sped off.

I stand there frozen cuz of what just happened after a few seconds I walked home crying...

To be continued...

Hope y'all like this story
Buy my hearts 💕