<4

I was sitting in my room I was so confused on why all of a sudden dd started to act like this towards me after he get in a gang.

But before I could think about other things my mom came in my room.

Dd here for you my mom said she still don't know that we not friends anymore.

I was a lil nervous but sucked it up and went downstairs to the front door to see dd looking so good.

His hair was down he had a fresh cute and his chains on and a cute fit on I felt my legs buckle.

D-dd why you here I said

I can't come see my best friend dd said looking sad we not friends nomo remember I said oh well thats you but me you know you gone always be my best friend dd said.

You gone let me in or what dd said I then stepped to the side so he could come in he then walked upstairs to my room.

I walked up after him to see him sitting at the end of the bed.

Ok what you wanna do I ask

Ouuu I wanna fuck that what I wanna do dd said and I felt my face get red n-no I said stuttering.

Why not pretty dd said now standing in front of me he grabbed waist and put his lips on mine.

He tasted so good I then rapped my arms around him and he picked me up and put me on the bed

Dd I said in the kiss yeah he said I can't I said pushing him away not hard tho.

I get it you don't like me nomo dd said what no I just ain't ready fa that yet cuz just a few days ago we was best friends now we kiss on each other and stuff and now you in a gang like I don't know I said.

I see dd said he then got up about to walk out I grabbed him and hugged him wait you can't go dd I said why you don't want me here Fr dd said.

I do please don't go I said sadly.

Ight bro dd said don't. All me that dd I said ok my bad pretty dd said pecking my lips I kissed back.

Me and dd then got in my bed and cuddled up together and soon we both fell asleep...

Ik this mad short but got lazy.

Ight ma hearts 💚