<2

DDOTS pov.

I got home and I plopped on my bed I just couldn't believe that dd would do me like this on the first day of school and he's my best friend...

After crying for like about an hour, i got in the shower washed up put my night clothes on and then got in my bed. I then felt hungry so I door dashed me some Wendy's after that I just sat and ate in my room in silence...

After I was done I threw my trash away and went on insta to see dd story and I seen it said Big ⭕️S was he in a gang or something cuz he Neva mentioned no gang to me...

After that I just  turned my phone off and went to sleep...

The next day...

Darrin get up it's time for school my mom said I don't feel like going today's mommy I said Darrin you know I got to go to work and you not staying home by yourself so get up mom mom said biennn I said getting out of bed I then went and did my morning routine then got dressed.

I put on a red Nike tech with my thunder 4s and I put my hair in a ponytail and then put my notti chain on I grabbed my phone I put on some lil spray and headed down stairs...

I'm ready mommy I ready I said ok we then walk out the door and make our way to the car and yo the school that I don want to go to but have no choice...

Bye mommy's baby my mom said bye I said feeling cringe cuz what se just said...

I then got out the car and walked in the building and all eyes was on me and I was so confused on why everyone was looking at me but I just walked to locker...

As I was getting my books a girl then came up to me can I help you I said no well look have you Hurd the news she said no what news I said confused  about the oy members found a new member and it happened to be the boy you was with on the first day of school she said...

Wait WHAT!!! I said out loud and everyone looked at me I then looked down I couldn't believe he really did join a gang what was he thinking he could get killed I said in my head ok thank you I said to the girl np she said...

After that I new I had to talk to him I then went to class and then same boys came in after and they all had some Shysties on and the person that came in after was...

DD! He don't even have this class and omg he got a tattoo and he wearing what they have this not the same dd that was with me through everything...

I sat there and dd then looked at me and we stayed like that for what felt like forever but then one of the boys tapped him and he stopped looking and turned to talk to the boys...

After that I kept seeing him take look at me every here and there but I don want it to seem like I missed him like that even tho I did like a lot...

Time skip...

Ngl was getting tired so...

It was now the end of the day and I was ready to talk to dd about the stuff I waited at the exit for him about 5 mins later I see him and the boys...

I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder he then looked at me and I felt myself get a worm feeling again but I brushed it off...

C-can I talk to u I said a lil nervous cuz all the boys was around for what he said c-cuz I just need to I said igh bro dd said ok I said aye ima be back ya dd said igh the boys said then me in dd walked somewhere private...

Ok now what you want dd said are you in a gang I said to him feeling a lil angry why df do you care nigga dd said why you talking to me like that I said cuz bro why you wanna know cuz I care for you still and you still my best friend no matter what I said feeling myself about yo cry dd stood there...

He was about to leave and go back but I grabbed his hand dd please don't leave me you I said now crying why are you crying dd said cuz I want my best friend back this not you you with all these bad looking people and I don't want nun to happen to you I said crying harder...

I then hugged dd crying in his chest dd please I said ddot dd said I then looked up at him y-yeah I said  love you dd said hugging me back he then let go and he looked into my eyes and he face got closer to mine and felt my face turn red ...

He face was now close to mine and we was just staring at each other dd then leaned down and kiss me then our lips moved in sync and soon I tongue's was fighting each other but dd pulled away I had to catch my breath dd then pecked my lips one more time before letting go of me...

I love you ddot but I can't dd said and I felt myself go back sad cuz why do all this if you not gonna do it...

Dd then walked away and I felt so dumb so I just went home crying and stress eating for the rest of the day ...

Omg I'm so sorry I was gone for so long but I really hope y'all enjoy 😊

Enjoy ma hearts 💚