Zeuz x arugment

Slanted text - Zeus
Normal text - M/n

Zeus I'm  really sick and tired of arguing and fighting with you over your ex wife Hera.This is so freaking ridiculous.Eveytme I wanna spend time with you  she's always intervening or when we want some alone time . You know what really  pisses me off more?Its the fact that she intervenes and tries to take you away from me and you don't do a goddamn thing about it!!

YOU DONT THINK THAT I DON'T STAND UP AND SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT !!

I TRY MY ABSOLUTE HARDEST TO MAKE SURE SHE NEVER COMES BETWEEN US . AND YOU  HAVE THE NERVE TO LIE AND SAY I DON'T.

WELL YOUR CERTAINLY NOT TRYING HARD ENOUGH IF SHE KEEPS COMING INBETWEEN US!

YOU KNOW I'M SICK OF THIS.
I CANT SO THIS ANYMORE! I'M TIRED OF THIS CONSTANT YELLING AND ARGUING!

SO WHAT..... YOUR JUST GONNA LEAVE BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT  YOU BIG BABY!!

Okay I understand that ,but can you calm down please so we can talk like civilized people.I understand your frustration.  And I promise, to make sure she does not get in the way of what we have going on .

NO , I WILL NOT CALM DOWN I'M TRYING TO REASON WITH YOU AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!!

Excuse me for trying to get your crazy ex wife away from us. It kinda seems like you want to defend her , because of you were telling me to calm down. I just want us to be on the same page.

M/n , all I'm saying is that-

You know what, it obviously seems like you want her because your not trying to help at all so you can just go sleep on the couch!!

~TO BE CONTINUED ~

~Sorry this is really short I didn't know what to say really so yeah . . . I just might make a part 2. BYEE 💚💙💚💙