disclaimers/warnings

This book contains offensive language and crude humor not suited for everyone. I do not sugarcoat reality or characters, there are bad people and bad situations in real life, and often times we have no option but to confront them. Literature shouldn't omit it just for the sake of being politically correct. The book deals with prejudice and how it can come from anyone and be directed to anyone. It mainly focuses on antisemitism, especially in the first part.

There is also a big age gap, but the relationship is legal, consensual, and caring (there will be no toxicity in their romantic relationship!) This book is just people being people and having their initial flaws which they try to correct. I hate most modern books bc often they are obnoxiously toxic.

Also, this is not a spicy story (there might be one or two steamy scenes in the future but not for now. The MCs take the relationship steady, this is a slow burn after all, and more focused on character growth and humanity, not just physical attraction).

If you are sensitive to these topics this story might not be for you, read at your own risk because there are also mentions of abuse, mental health struggles, and stuff along those lines.

Take care and thank you if you give this story a chance. Age gaps are often misunderstood. My mission is to normalize them a little more and fight the taboo.