As It Was

Book 1-She - Completed
Book2-Two Ghosts- updated weekly
Book3- As it Was - Completed

This trilogy is made up of the universes of Hogwarts Legacy x Sebastian Sallow as well as Troll Hunters: Tales of Arcadia. Merlin admitting his truths between worlds.  Enjoy this fantasy world

*as 7th years they are 22-23 yrs of age "

January 1893 (Y/C) POV:

Chapter 1;
I sat at my desk chair, quill in hand trying to find the right invitation. Sebastian and I, were a special type of friend. We battled many evil spirits and monsters, more than we could have imagined, and we always found ourselves partnering in potions and DATDA but somehow I feel as if the words I say are never right.
I wrote— SEBASTIAN. "Housewarming Party, You amongst others have been invited to enjoy a night under the stars in the beautiful Hamlets on behalf of Ms. (Y/C) & Ms. Poppy S. There will be snacks, desserts, butter beer, and other special drinks. A bonfire will be lit at dusk, RSVP to either lady of the house"

I dont understand the struggle I'm having writing his invite, he was the last on my list.
Over the summer, something changed about Sebastian, you could tell he was taller and had grown into his features. His freckles spotted his face very clearly, I presume he'd been outside a lot this last summer. There was no doubt I was attracted to him. But we barely spoke over break. And now classes have started. We speak but not as we once did, it just isn't the same, as it was.

Poppy and I decided for our final year we felt matured enough to have our own space, she can keep her pets and not hide them in her loft anymore, and I can... relax and catch up on some studies. It wasn't as massive as the dorm we shared with 4 others but we each had our own room and restroom. It had the most adorable soft pink kitchen. It felt as if right out of a muggle home magazine. What Sebastian and the others didn't know was that Poppy and I had found an easy passage to the muggle world. We'd leave campus on Monday and be back by Friday night for weekly head count. We learned many things and also made a friend. We have yet to introduce them to our world but hopefully soon. Jason, poppy's older brother, was the only one who knew. Their other brother Jac wanted nothing to do with knowledge from the muggle world. Jason and Jac were twins two years older than Poppy. Jac was older by 1 minute but I presume that 1 minute gave him and unlimited ego boost. Jason was nice but kept to himself unless he wanted to share an interesting fact about jabberknolls to us. Jason helped keep the secret of our world hopping from Poppy's grandmother.

I want to tell Sebastian thou, I feel as if he'd be eager to go see a place and escape from the reality of our own. I give the invitation to Circe, my owl. She nods and I give her some soft scratches on her wing. I smile and she takes off. The invitations are sent now we just wait. I close my notebook and throw away the chocolate frog wrapper. Good thing I only ate the one or else I wouldn't be able to stop and keep snacking on them. I go to my bed and lay down, thinking about the eventful night ahead. It was barely a half hour before you recieved all yes's on your invites.
"Poppy!" I called,I peeped my head out into the hallway, no response. I walk to the kitchen and I see some butterflies scattering about in the front yard. I step out on the front porch, "Poppy! Everyone said yes, party is a go!" "Awesome (Y/FN). Maxwell ran out and won't get back to his bed! He's been chasing these butterflies for 5 minutes!" You smirk and the puffskin bouncing towards the beautiful butterflies. Black and orange so vibrant. The orange reminded you of flames which made you remember, firewood!! "I think I'm going to grab some precut wood from town, I'll be back soon" "Okay, I'll start decorating!" Poppy sang. This is going to be a fun night you thought.