The end?

The day before Summer Break.

You stood, you and Poppy helping Ominis and Sebastian pack up their dorm. "We haven't even lived here all year except for the end." Ominis chuckled. "The hamlets were definitely the right choice to finish this school year." Sebastian smirked. You smiled at the memories. "Pops, where will you go once  Summer starts?" She stopped packing the box. "I suppose I'll still be in the hamlets, I'll probably live with Jac and Jason." She smiled. "What about you Ominis." He began to speak, "I'm not really sure, I don't think I'd ever go back to see my parents. Maybe I'll rent a place in hogsmeade." He said. "Maybe if you'd like, you could live with me?" Poppy asked blushing. You grinned at the two of them. "Maybe Ominis can take my spot, you'll be 5 minutes from the twins, and privacy." Ominis laughed."id say that's a good offer." He smirked pulling Poppy close, touching his nose with hers. "Ugh you two make me ill." Sebastian groaned. you nudged him with your elbow. "Be nice."he smirked at you.
"Speaking of the Hamlets, Should we take one last stroll down memory lane?" Sebastian asked the 3 of you. Ominis nodded and Poppy clapped her hands. "The sun is about to set, the lake will look so beautiful." She gleamed. Ominis joined Poppy on her broom, you mounted the broom, wrapping your arms around Sebastian's waist. "hold on tight." He turned back grinning at you. He zoomed off catching you off guard. "Merlin.." you mumbled bracing yourself against him. You landed just near your house you rented. You stood at the edge of the lake, you walked to the edge of the water. You dipped your hand in. "I can't believe it's over, everything we've been through, and now it's so calm." You whispered. "Visiting just won't be the same as living right here." Poppy pouted. You felt Poppy's presence disappear.  You stood up, turning to see her next to Ominis. Her eyes wide as a hand covered her mouth. You made a confused face, slowly turning around.
You gasped, your hands flying to your face, "(Y/FN, Y/LN.) "Sebastian, what are you doing." You gasped. "I fell in Love with you our 5th year, too overrun on emotions to show you how much you meant to me. We've almost died several times since that day we first met." He earned laughs from the surrounding friends. "and I wouldn't have it any other way, you're the witch I want in my life now and forever, (Y/FN, Y/LN.) will you marry me?" He asked, holding up a ring while on his knee. "Sebastian..." you said offering your hand. Poppy grinned from ear to ear, her squeezing the life out of Ominis's hand. "I know we're young, we don't have to anytime soon, just a promise." He continued, his voice raspy. "Sebastian, of course." You mumbled, he stood slipping on the ring. He gently kissed you as your friends screamed. Everything is definitely not As It Was.