Quidditch Match

The teams began to to warm up, Sebastian walking over from the dressing rooms. "May I have one more good luck charm?" He questioned smirking. You giggled leaning over the rail and placing a kiss on his lips. "Oh yeah that'll definitely help you win." Imelda joked. You lightly shoved her as Sebastian waved the two of you off. You were waiting for Ominous, Poppy and Natty. "How're you  doing (Y/FN) Imelda slightly smiled . "I'm better, I think I'm still grieving tho." You mumbled. She placed a hand on your shoulder. "It's okay to not be okay sometimes." She smiled at you before jerking her head toward the game. "IS THAT HOW YOU CATCH A BLUDGER!" She yelled as garreth zoomed by missing the points. "And he said he was gonna make them regret playing." She laughed scoffing. "Hope we aren't too late." Natty examined sitting behind you. "They started only 10 minutes ago. What took you guys so long." natty raised an eyebrow smirking, "why don't you ask the lovebirds." She joked pointing towards Poppy.  You raised an eyebrow as Imelda froze eating her popcorn, gazing at the two. "And why were we late?" You joked. "Found these two getting frisky in an unlocked dorm. Poppy covered her face laughing. "Oh Natty please stop telling everyone." Imelda pointed to you then herself. "Everyone, got it." She turned her attention back to the game. "AND SEBASTIAN SALLOW TAKES THE SNITCH. Immediate 2nd round win for Slytherin!" The announcer shouted.  You and your friends clapped. You watched as Sebastian dismounted his broom regrouping with his team. Sweat was dripping from him, his quidditch jersey covered in mud stains.
"Earth to (Y/FN)," Poppy joked waving a hand in front of your face. "Sorry what were you saying?" You Asked unfocusing your eyes from the Slytherin Captain. "I saidd, Ominis and. I did some more research. "The eclipse that's in 2 days? Not just any regular eclipse." Ominisbegan. "It's the doomsday eclipse. The last time the moon was like this, Morgana planned her attack on Avalon." Poppy gleamed. "So Ray and his friends, are trying to finish what she started?" You questioned getting an uneasy feeling in your stomach. "That's what it sounds like." Poppy frowned. "GARRETH WEASLEY HAS JUST GAINED GRYFFINDOR 150 points!" The announcer screamed. You read the scoreboard. 170-162. "AND GRYFFINDOR WINS!" Natty shot up clapping and hollering. you groaned sliding 50gold to Imelda. "I'll be able to buy a new broom at the rate you make beats." She cheekily gleamed. The 5 of you made your way down the bleachers. Sebastian stood with his Jersey off, talking to Garreth and Leander. "8 points mate. No Need to jerk yourself off!" Sebastian grinned packing his quidditch duffel. "You were all talk earlier, was your head in the clouds?" Leander joked. Garreth chuckled. "I guess my mind was focused on something else," Sebastian grinned, meeting your gaze and winking. Natty leaned over, "seems someone else had some action today also." She smirked. "Oh whatever," you grinned laughing. Sebastian excused himself from the boys walking over, his toned abdomen catching your vision. He wrapped his arm around you, "I'm glad you came darling." He whispered kissing the top of your head. "I'll always be there to support you." You beamed. "Oh thats enough to make you barf." Imelda joked. "You guys coming to the celebration party?" Garreth asked walking over with Atticus and Leander. "Sirona's allowing members of the quidditch team one free butterbeer to start off with." Garreth continued wiggling his eyebrows. "That's pretty hard to pass up on," Sebastian smirked. "We'll see you there then?" The boys waved walking away.