Part 37

GEEEZZZZ im so sorry I know I say this every time but I was gone for FOUR MONTHS im fr soooo sorry. This is the last chapter btw.

I am thinking about starting a new story about Peter Pevensie and Freddie Freeman from the new Shazam movie let me know if I should and if you have other suggestions. Btw the chapters in this story are so short because I get them from YouTube shorts. My original story will be longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is the day after the incident with Gareth and Eddie and you are all sitting around the lunch table with tension in the air.

There is pure silence coming from Eddie at the lunch while you pick at your food. The entire day he has stubbornly been giving you the silent treatment, but you have no idea why. So, you sit there waiting for Eddie, or anyone for that fact, to say something.

"Fine I give up. What is your problem?" You say slightly irritated.

"Who me?" Eddie says back.

"..."

"No I'm asking the empty void next to me. Of course I'm talking to you!" You say while rolling your eyes.

"I don't have a problem."

"You do, now tell me what it is." You say genuinely concerned why he has been acting like this.

Eddie inhales deeply, "Fine."

He pauses for a few seconds, "You could have anyone you want, why would you want to be with me? You know I'm nothing special."

You sit there astonished trying to understand what he's talking about. Then you realized.

"Eddie, that wasn't what it looked like."

"Then what the hell was it?"

"I was well.."

You didn't want to have to admit how you felt about him and Chrissy but decided to just suck it up.

"I got jealous yesterday when you were talking to Chrissy, and when Gareth asked what was wrong and when I told him he gave me a hug. As a friend."

"Oh- I guess we both got jealous."

You laugh, "We're so stupid."

Eddie laughs as well.

"You do know I love you right?" Eddie asks you with a smile painted across his face, looking deeply into your eyes.

"I could ask you the same question Munson."

You both share a reaffirming look. A look that answers the questions without words.

In the end Eddie's promise came true.

Y/n erased the negative words and feelings that came from Jason and replaced them with a positive feeling which was how she felt about Eddie.

And sadly this is the end of the series. I hope you enjoyed! :)

Who should I write about next?