Prologue

Warnings -

1. No cheating staffs
2. R*pe
3. Obviously smut
4. Fluff
5. Angst
6. Real life moments (a little)
7. Author's point of view
8. Happy ending

That's all>>
-----------------------------------------------

26th Jan, 2016-

Two famous idols Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook fell for each other despite knowing their are many consequences which can break them apart. But love is above all those high mountains.

That day they confessed to each other but unfortunately their hyung didn't know much about it. The 5 boys knew something was there between this two maknae but they just didn't want to get into the conclusion and shrugged those thoughts off.

It would be better if this types of things which they are thinking or rather imagining didn't happen in real life. But it happened.

They eventually came to know about the bond the young boys were sharing a little bit earlier and it was easy enough to notice it because they stay with each other. But they didn't disagree. They agreed to it.

Everything was alright till then but the unexpected things happen when the manager of them got to know about it. It was already 3 years, they were in relationship. They never tried to hide it, not even infront of armies.

They were told to break this bond right then and there. But...

Taehyung refused..but Jungkook didn't say anything which made Taehyung more sad.

"Jungkookie, why didn't you say anything?" Taehyung was sitting on Jungkook's lap currently but the other was in deep thoughts. Taehyung slowly cupped the other's face, tracing Jungkook out from his deep and silent thoughts.

Jungkook wrapped his tattooed arms on the other's slim waist and hugged him by pulling him more closer to his body.

"Tae, I think we should stop." Taehyung frowned hearing what the younger said. Stop? After loving each other more than 3 years Jungkook was telling him to stop?

Taehyung pushed Jungkook's hand from his waist as he stood up from Jungkook's lap, making sure he created enough gap between them.

"Stop? Stop what Jungkook?" Jungkook sighed hearing the angry voice of the other. He got up from the bed and stepped towards the other male.

"No! Stay away... First tell me what we need to stop?" Taehyung was hurt knowing what the other meant by it.

"Please tae... Try to understand please. I didn't mean like that."

"Then what do you mean by stop? Huh?" Jungkook didn't say anything and looked down at his feet. This silent bothered the other too much.

"Do you love me Jungkook?" Jungkook's head raised up immediately hearing the question.

"I do. I obviously love you tae." Jungkook's voice raised a bit.

"Then go and tell the manager that you also don't want our relationship to end." Jungkook looked at the other side and nodded.

Taehyung knew what Jungkook was thinking. The main reason behind his hesitation was Armies. They love their fandom and they knew that they will support them knowing their relationship but--- but still what if they don't? What if they hate them?

Taehyung moved towards Jungkook and cupped his face softly.

"Jungkookie, don't think of it much." Jungkook looked at Taehyung's eyes and smiled a little.

"I want to keep our relationship secret tae." Taehyung's face dropped hearing that. Why they need to keep it secret? Then he understood the fear, the danger warnings.

"I am happy with whatever you are happy with kookie. If you are not comfortable in revealing our relationship then it's okay. Take your time." Taehyung said, and made his way out of the room. Jungkook was looking at the figure which was going more and more away from him.

--------------------------------------------------

Note : The year they are in now is - 2019

I hope you enjoyed 🍒