통증

- Force love or rather r*pe and violence ahead!

--------------------------------------------------

Taehyung ran by freeing his hands from Jungkook's hold.

"Tae wait." Jungkook ran behind the other male. What could he do? Nothing is in his hand.

Taehyung didn't stop running. He went straight to his bedroom and was about to close the door but Jungkook held the door tightly.

"Leave Jungkook. I want to be alone for sometime." Jungkook shaked his head as a no. Taehyung wasn't in the mood to fight with Jungkook's stubbornness. He let go of the door and sat on his bed.

Jungkook slowly closed the door and locked it. He moved towards the sitting figure on the bed and sat beside him. Taehyung didn't look at Jungkook anyways.

"Baby listen to me please." Jungkook softly held the other's hand but Taehyung was trying to snatch his hand from the hold which he couldn't do because Jungkook was stronger than him.

"Tae please, I know you can't take it. Even I can't too. But we have to do this. There's no way, Tae." Taehyung didn't say anything. He was hurt. Hurt because he thinks all this years he was the only one fighting for their relationship but not Jungkook. Hurt because Jungkook didn't ever protest against all this things happenings with him.

"For what-t Jungkook? All this years, did i say anything? I accepted all their orders. They say we shouldn't be together just because armies could understand that something is there between us. And it's true. There's something between us so what? They support us, Jungkook." Jungkook sighed. He didn't know what to say, he didn't know what to do.

"Why are you keeping this secret? Why Jungkook?" Jungkook looked down, unable to answer the other's question. Taehyung chuckled bitterly and removed his hand from the other's hold.

"You have to think now. You don't have any answer kookie. I get it." Taehyung was about to go from there but Jungkook held his wrist tightly and pulled him on his lap before pressing their lips together. Taehyung wasn't in the mood for anything. He tried to break the kiss but Jungkook didn't let him. Their lips moulded around each other so perfectly. A pure blissful and ascetic kiss. Taehyung didn't kiss back at first but later gave up and melted on the other's passionate kiss.

The kiss heated like always, getting more rough. They always loved it but they didn't really go far other than marking each other and touching a little. They never got guts to do anything further.

When Jungkook saw that he was going too far which he shouldn't, he moved back from the kiss. Taehyung understood the other and immediately pulled Jungkook again and started kissing him .

"Wait-t wait-t tae." Taehyung's eyes were teary. He didn't want to wait for anything now.

"We shouldn't do-"

"Make love to me kookie."

Jungkook was surprised on hearing the other.

"But tae-e"

"No buts Jungkook. I want you right now." Taehyung pulled Jungkook's face closer to his by snaking his arms around Jungkook's neck. Jungkook was a bit hesitant. It's not like he didn't want it but he was afraid of it's consequences.

Taehyung saw that Jungkook wasn't moving. His heart clinched again so badly. Jungkook is only hurting him again and again. Now he's sure Jungkook didn't want him like he does. Taehyung removed his hands from the other's necks and pushed Jungkook softly to sit on the bed again.

"It's okay-y. I am sorry! I should know you're not ready for anything." Taehyung stood up but was harshly pushed again to the bed by the other.

"What the fuck do you mean Kim Taehyung? Why the fuck you don't understand that I love you too? What makes you think I don't want to make you mine? What?" Jungkook's eyes were full of rage. Why does Taehyung mean by all this? He's not ready? He was ready for him from the first day he fell for the other. Jungkook didn't let the other talk and smashed his lips harshly with the other.

"You wanted this right? Will this be enough for you to know that I love you too, Kim Taehyung?" Taehyung didn't want this. He wasn't feeling any love when Jungkook kissed him. It was harsh and rough. Taehyung put his arms in between them, stopping Jungkook to kiss him but Jungkook didn't stop. He was not in himself anymore. He caged the other's hand above his head and started kissing or rather biting on Taehyung's tan skin making him scream.

"Stop-p ahh stop-p Jungkook. You're-e hurting me-e." But Jungkook didn't stop. He was acting like a beast who got triggered. Jungkook hands harshly removed Taehyung shirt, making him half naked. Taehyung immediately covered his upper body part with his hands. His sobs weren't reachable to the other's ears. Jungkook again roughly held the other's hand before attacking on Taehyung's collarbone. Biting and sucking it which made red dark colour patches on the white tan skin. Taehyung didn't know what to do. What made Jungkook this angry. He knew Jungkook won't stop so he let him have him like the way he want. Taehyung's movement stopped, he was blankly looking at the ceiling with drops of tears falling on his face.

Jungkook removed his own shirt and pants along with his boxer. Taehyung was already fully naked. His eyes were closed. He didn't want to witness this Jungkook. Jungkook never touched him like this and when today for the first time he did, it was a full nightmare to Taehyung. Taehyung wished Jungkook to love him while making love, worship him, whisper soothing words but nothing happened. He was only witnessing a beast infront of him.

Jungkook didn't give any warning to Taehyung and pushed his whole length inside Taehyung's tight unprepared and untouched virgin hole. Taehyung's loud scream echoed in the room. His body was breaking into pieces, his lower part was paining like someone was tearing him.

Jungkook didn't wait for the other to adjust to his length and started moving in an animalistic speed. The bed was going up and down, cracking and squeaking sound was heard. Taehyung didn't know what to do. He was feeling pain. Too much at this point that he felt like dieing..

"Koo-ah please-ahh slow~ down. It's hurting-t." But all Taehyung's pleading gone in vain. Jungkook's speed only increased at each thrust, breaking the male under him completely. Each thrust was throwing the anger he suppressed in himself all this years.

Taehyung could see it. The anger Jungkook held in himself was visible to him too. Even though this night was a nightmare to him but he was happy to feel like Jungkook was freeing himself, letting out his anger even though it's through giving him the worst pain.

Taehyung kissed Jungkook's forehead softly. His eyes were teary. Every part of his body was hurt but still he wanted Jungkook to calm down.

This was the first time Taehyung witnessed Jungkook's anger. He didn't know when he blanked out due to the hard and deep thrust.

--------------------------------------------------