결정

"So what's your decision Jungkook?" The manager asked Jungkook who was currently sitting on the other side of the table with Taehyung beside him. Unlike Jungkook, Taehyung wasn't much afraid of anything happening because he simply doesn't give any fuck to it.

"We decided to keep it secret." The manager's eyes frowned hearing that. He atleast expected that Jungkook won't be a brat like Taehyung.

"Why don't you leave each other? Huh?" Taehyung shrugged that question, not bothering to answer anything.

"See Jungkook, find yourself a girl. Don't you feel disgusted loving someone of your same gender?" This time Taehyung couldn't keep his mouth to himself. Was this society this much uneducated?

"Sir you got no right talking about our personal life until and unless we are making our armies disappointed."

"You're going to make them disappointed soon. Do you think they will accept you two? Huh? Never. They will never accept you gays. Okay? So am giving you warning, just leave each other before all this happens." Taehyung scoffed loudly.. he wanted Jungkook to say something but he was just there sitting like a statue.

"Love doesn't count on genders Sir. We love each other and that's enough reason for us to stay with each other." Taehyung was always a daring and straight forward guy which the manager also knew very well. The manager thought just to save him and the society he needs to change Jungkook's mind. If once he can make Jungkook understand this then there's no more value of what Taehyung says.

"Jungkook, I know you never want your armies to get disappointed on you or rather hate you, right?" Jungkook finally moved his gaze towards the clever manager who's actually a fool to think that the other didn't understand that he was trying to manipulate him by his words..

"Well, they loves me so much more than you think. I don't think they will have a problem on knowing about my relationship with tae but--- but am keeping this secret just because you people." Taehyung smiled proudly on hearing his baby bunny.

"Fine. But i have few rules for you two to follow when you're in front of camera." Jungkook raised his eyebrows asking the other to go ahead.

"First, we won't set up any photoshoot anymore with you two together. Only if the other will be there then it can happen or else only solo one." Taehyung eyes were showing the anger which could clearly kill anyone right that moment if they look straight at his eyes. Taehyung was about to say something which Jungkook stopped by putting his hand on the other's tightened fist under the table softly.

"Okay and?"

"No more clinging on each other infront of camera." Jungkook nodded calming his mind just not to burst on the other.

"Fine. Now we should leave." Jungkook was about to get up but the manager stopped him.

"And you will be more with Jimin from now onwards."

Taehyung's sharp daggers like eyes fell on the manager who didn't even care about anything. Jungkook nodded and grabbed Taehyung's hand and went out of the office.

--------------------------------------------------