Once a meet

Sai ,Satya and Preeti were neighbours..and had shared childhood..

once Sai Satya and Preeti plan to go for a trip...and end up landing on the same Resort where Virat was staying with his best friend Sunny...

Things change between these three of them where one ends up marrying and one lost himself to....shhh wait for the upcoming now🙃

dhchk,dhchk... she hears the sound of such a melodious tune which could let her all senses dance...

The tune was new but smelled old..

She dances losing her senses and was about to fall in the fire...

Virat holds her,saves her from that fire..

Sai looks at him gracefully,scared while he shockingly gives a smirk to her..

Satya comes running worryingly and hugs Sai..

Virat gives a casual face yet an unusual smile..

Sai-shyly " Meet Doctor Satya,my best friend..and colleague..
By the way aap se toh naam pucha nahi..?"

Virat-"hi main ips officer Virat Chavan hoon.."(while shaking Hand with her) smiles...

Sai-"oh Aur main Dr.Sai Joshi..."* laughs
(While shaking hands..)

And they look into their eyes for a while

Satya feels abit awkward with their handshakes..

Satya:"ehmm..See S for Sai and S for Satya..haina similar.."

Virat gives an unusual smile to him "haan"
And goes..

Preeti-"kitna handsome hain "(while drooling over Virat)

Sai-subconsciously replies "haan"

Satya-"kya kaha?"

Sai-" i mean kya haan normal hi toh hain..tum bhi na kuch bhi kehti rehti hoo"while scolding Preeti

At night Virat and Sai keeps remembering those moments.., that Fire scene..,that starry smirking face of him makes her feel pleasant..

Sai dreams his fiery calming eyes which protected her from fire..

Where Virat remembers her soft, sparkling eyes which he stared while saving her...

Sunny-"Bhai tu Kya soch ke hass raha hain"

Virat - smilingly" kuch nahi,aaj ek ladhki mili thi "

Sunny-" hain bhai tujhe mil gyi ladhki ,kon hain Kya naam hain bhabi ka?"

Virat-"arrey tu chup baith"
"Bhabi nahi hain bas aag mein girne waali thi toh usko Maine bachaya..,accha lag raha hain.."

Sunny -"Bhai tujhe pyaar ho gya hain"

Virat-"pagal pyaar nahi hain bas mujhe accha laga uski help karke.."smile with an irritated face..

Sunny- "oh accha,hmm woh Bhai...."

Before Sunny could say anything Virat asks him to sleep as they have to wake up early tomorrow.....