In a jamble Street

Hi readers..,do share ur views and some suggestions.. on this story..
Hope this ends in an interesting way..

Virat kya tum Aaj raat ko iss address mein mil sakte hoo?

 --- A message comes from Sai's phone..

It was confusing for him becoz the suggested place wasn't safe enough for them to meet..

"Yeh mujhe kankavali kyu bula rahi?"

He still try to reach her there..

That night was dark and blackness covered everything..

He reaches that ground and suspiciously enters the cavy hole..

It was too dark all around to let his torch help him to look things..

The dim light could only let him see his footsteps..

He hears a voice...

"Maine aapka kaam kardiya..,haa haaa haaa..."
Virat couldn't withstand that smile becoz he couldn't mistake to realise it was Sai's voice..

He tries to reach her but soon a village people from there interrupts him and stops him from going further...

He comes out from there and starts driving back to Nagpur..while calling Sai several times..

She didn't receive which was strengthening his fear..and making him believe it

At a time she picked the call..

He hastily in stressed asks her..-" tum kaha hoo?"

"Ahhssa. Hh mein tumhe baad mein call karti Virat" she cuts the phone..

This tore him apart...
And he couldnt has option other'than to choose his duty over his love...

Sai was a fierce straightforward girl..who had issues with that MLA because of many deaths he caused to people under his supervision...

Sai was strong but after losing her parents were broken and that death of the woman was killing her from inside

MLA was using this same poison against her and started giving  threats of losing her dear ones..
She lost her parents and now she could bear to lose the only person she love..

She thus refuses to answer him...

That night Virat reaches to his room and cries bitterly looking at the moon..

Virat-"yeh wahi chand hai jisse dekh hume ek duje se pyaar hogya tha"
Yeh wahi chandni raat hain jab tum mujhe itni pyaari surprise di thi..

Kyu Sai,tumne mujhe dhokha diya..
Mujhe tumhari haar woh cheez lubhane lagi thi..par yeh kya hain.."

"Dil kehta hain ki tumpe vishwas karlu par meri farz mujhe tumse dur hone par ab majboor kar raha hain.."

A phone comes he picks that..

Sir Sai Joshi ne jis mahela ki jaan Li hain uska gawahi dene keliye uska pati Mann gya hain...

Virat-"theek hain kal subha saare official kaagaaz ke saath ready rehna."

The phone cuts..he takes a deep breath and removes his tears...

Strengthing himself...,says

"Tumne jo kiya hain uske nateeje ka zimmedar tum khud hongi Sai..
With a teary eyes and lowered eyebrows.."

In the morning he wakes up and straight away reach to his police station..and file a case against Sai for intentionally killing a woman by treating medically wrong and for which she has taken bribe..

Surprisingly the investigations of this MLA took months to unfold but this case was now untolding many things..

Satya's cunning plot made all of them dance on his tunes..
Still he ended being the biggest support system of Sai..

Virat reaches home...when he realises that they were going to Patralekha's house for their first official meet...

Virat sits on the sofa when he sees Patralekha coming down from stares..
And he remembers  how he was lost in her beauty in the ballroom event when she was coming down the stairs...,he looks at her with the same eyes realising it was Sai..

But this ended up giving a wrong hint to them..
Patralekha started smiling and his family and hers started giggling..

His lost eyes subconsciously makes him speaks Saiiii...which none other than him listens..

He gains his senses and becomes serious but Patralekha kept looking at him and smiling little..

Which makes him more uncomfortable..

After the lunch they finally asks whether they were interested to continue further with engagement..

Pakhi was happily agreed..
But for Virat he was still pained..but just wanted to forget Sai..

Without be thinking for once he ends up agreeing for the marriage..

Next scene...

Sai gets to know about that Virat filed a criminal case against her.. which takes her medical licence..

This leaves her shattered........