On a Deeper Note

In the morning..,
All five of them wake up ,early..

There was yoga session arranged..for them..

Now u must assuming that I'm copying  Virat and Pakhi's case alittle but extracted because I loved that resort scene and wanted it to be played on SaiRat..

Still this is an extract we gonna land into different zones 🤭

Sai and Virat are infront of each other while Satya is sitting on the left side and Preeti on the right..

Virat was doing his Yoga casually..,before his eyes moves towards Sai.., the moment he looks at her..,her tranquil silence closed eyes.., she was just looking like a calm sea..

Giving sea shores to his heart..

He stills and stares her for a moment..just the moment he sees Satya looking at her passionately

Sunny stares Preeti while Preeti stares Virat..

Sai opens her eyes and sees Virat looking at his face infront of her...

She without a noise asks him WHAT?

He replies nothing..
with a soft smile
Which she pays pack to him...

They just talk with their eyes..
.........................................................................

In the evening they were invited in the ballroom dance..

Virat and Sunny were in  black formals.. already being ready standing in the hall..

The casual search was uncasual but he was searching..
Maybe searching her as  it was long back he didn't see her and his eyes are longing..,maybe he was being her usual khadoos jasoos..,hmm he can be a Gabbar too..*laugh*

Now finally he looks the most desired view..with its most beautiful version...

She was slaying in that pink gown..

Sunny-"wow yaar Sai Sundar lagrahi haina Preeti bhi..."
But Virat doesn't answer as if he didn't listen to it
He couldnt stop himself from Staring her..

Sunny -"bhai tu sun bhi raha mein kya keh raha hoon"
Virat -"nahi"
Sunny -"Sai bhabi ko dekh raha haina"
Virat -( regaining his senses feels embarrass and shies..) "Kuch bhi na kya bol Raha eisa kuch nahi..hh..tu emm...chup reh hhnn..aur bhbh bhabi kyu bol raha usse.."

Sunny-shaant Bhai shaant (while giving a naughty mischievous smile)

Sai waves hand to Virat..but before Virat could reciprocate that, Satya comes in between them praising her looks..

Maybe he is insecure maybe his love is making him more excited like this if u get him now do share ur views on him

As he was blocked by Satya,he tries to go towards Sai but immediately
Satya asked Sai's hand for dance and
Before she could go to Virat,Virat steps backwards..
And she agrees to dance with him

they starts to dance together..

Virat looks at them with a soft smile

Just than Preeti invites him to dance with him..
He hesitates...
She requests him to do as like all..
Poor Sunny couldnt be a Partner of Preeti

Sai and Satya being a pair and Virat and Preeti being another pair dances where their moves amaze the audiences..

Now.., the partners swaps and SaiRat becomes a pair and Satya- Preeti another

Preeti says to Satya-" tumhe nahi lagta hi Sai Virat se pyaar karne lagi hain.."

Without knowing that Satya already loves her..

Satya replies-"Nahi..
Aur mujhe toh yeh aadmi hi pasand nahi..kaise itni comfortable ho sakta hain Sai ke saath woh bhi dusri mulakat mein"

Preeti- felt it unsual becoz his accusations looked more of venting frustration than being hurted through..

She tries to change the topic where Sunny interrupts in between and jokingly replaces him..

Satya leaves the evening there... disappointedly

.........................................................................