chapter 7

~Rina's POV~

So them hoes think they did something. Nope they didnt do shit. Jayde & Kashh got another thing coming for them. See I don't really give two fucks about Kashh but if she want it she can get it to.
Jayde is really the one I want I don't know who this hoe thought she was shaking her ass all on my nigga Kamirr but I wasn't having that. See Kamirr got hella money & I thought he loved me, we use to fuck on a regular bases & when I told him I loved him, he told me "Hell nahh ma I'm not with that love shit, you was just a fuck & duck" & He left but I wasn't seeing that shit. He still be coming over to fuck from time to time & I let him cause bitch dick to bomb & he just don't know it yet but I'm gone trap that nigga & take everything he fucking has.
That hoe Jayde about to get whats coming for her if she think she gone get him to herself. If I can't have Kamirr nobody can, even if that means I have to kill that hoe Jayde.

-Shea's POV-

On the real, thoe I started that fight with Kashh on purpose because the dude Kashh was dancing on I honestly don't even know who that is at all. I just got a lil jealous, because I got a crush on Kashh. Yep I'm gay, well bisexual but I'll choose a girl over guy anyday. See I've been wanting Kashh for a lil minute & she don't like girls but I'll turn her ass out. With that hoe Jayde around 24/7 I can never get Kashh to myself. Now its gone be really hard to get her cause Rina ass wanted to fight Jayde & I couldn't let that happen so I decided to jump in & then Kashh did & we fought, thats okay because I'm gone get Kashhh fine ass by any extents. Thats why I'm working with Rina cause she can't stand Jayde & together we can take that bitch out. But if Rina touch Kashh I'll kill her ass to.
Fuck these hoes I'm trying to get me some Kashh.

Just wanted to introduce yall to Rina & Shea.

What yall think about Rina & Shea?

They do the most.