Chapter 4

After crying for what seems like hours I finally get myself together enough to call Kristen back on that thought about going to the beach, maybe it would help get my mind off the horrible accident that happend not so long ago. Typing back to her that i want to go to the beach with her i get back up and go into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror and see i look like shit. My hair is kind of matted to my head from rolling over in my bed about half a dozzen times, crying like a baby that has hit their head or something, maybe i shouldnt bring so much presssure on my self about that accident but what would you do if it were you in this situatuion about killing your own baby brother in a car accident. I have felt the need to hate myself ever since that happened. I actually believe mom hasnt fully forgiven me either i mean honestly i dont blame her i killed her baby boy. I think as i comb through my hair and leave the bathroom making my way back down stairs to tell mom about me going to the beach with Kristen in a while. Noticing i forget my note pad and pen on my bed i go back up the stair after im half way down them i go back into my room and grab my writting things and going back down the stairs for the second time well make that the third time today.

As I'm going down the stairs I start to write on the note pad so i can give it to my mother. I know she wont have a problem with me going but i want to tell her anyways. My mom is like in love with Kristen, she's like a sister to me so she's like a daughter to my mother. Me and Kristen have been friends for a while and she comes over almost every other day. Kristen always wants me to go places since my accident because she knows it takes my mind off of it but when im alone thats all i can think about.

I reached the bottom of the stairs, and i slipped down the last stair. Mom comes to see whats the matter and bust out laughing. I hand her the note pad with a scroll on my face. Mom sees my death glare and stops laughing as she reads over my words carefully.

"Alright hunny, here's a few bucks, buy yourself something nice, you deserve it sweety." My mother says, handing me 50 dollars and placing a gental kiss on top of my head. I smile at her and head back up stairs to get ready.

I walk into the bathroom and strip from my clothes, I turn the water on and enter the shower, after washing my body and hair I get out and wrap a towel around my body. Hmm, what to wear I think to myself as I walk into my room and over to my closet, opening the closet I see that I have a few outfits already laid out and I go with a white Sun dress and black flip flops. After getting dressed I start to work on my hair.

My hair is in loose curls that are flowing down my back freely, I finish and make my way down the stairs again.... It's time to tell my mom about my change.

After getting my mother to sit down I write on the pad of paper that I have had my change already, she reads over it and says something that shocks me.

"I know."

-LISAA