Chapter2

Finally! School is over, my BestFriend asked me on a little friendly date sense my birthday is in a week and he won't be here for it. He has to go on vacation with his father, his dad is constantly telling him to find his mate so he can become alpha. Our pack has very young alphas, i guess the older ones get tired of all the rouge attacks and the responsibility of taking care of a pack. To me they're lazy, but I'm sure J'Halin will be a great alpha though.

   "Out to eat first or the movie?" He asks then hands me my note pad and new pen he just bought from Wally world. Yeah I'm not that much of a sociable person and he doesn't like going to the mall unless i beg my tail off, but i don't have time for giving him my amazing puppy dog pouty eyes. I take the note pad and pen from his hands and write, 'The movie but there's something i have to tell you.' He scans what i wrote and looks at me with worried eyes. I give him a reassuring smile and shake it off signaling that I'd tell him after.

   After our movie, 'Ride Along.' Is over i still can't contain my laughs when i have a flash back of Kevin Hart shooting that guy. That was hilarious! J'Halin stares at me with amused eyes when he hears my laugh. I look away and blush, we come to a stop and i stay bouncing up and down in the passenger seat of his Chryler 300. We finally made it to CC's pizza, and i freaking love pizza! Especially macaroni pizza.... Yummmmyyy. 

   Ughh, my tummy is sooo full. I dont think i could eat another bite, I think ive actually tryed every singal piece of pizza in this place. Of course J'Halin ate about two of every piece. Werewolfs eat alot of food. We have to feed for two... Our selves and our wolf and they eat alot! Other than my full belly, i had a wonderful time with my bestfriend. I'm going to be soo sad and lonely when he leaves especially on my birthday. I really need to make friends. That's going to be my goal for the rest of this year.

   "You full enough?" J'Halin asks and laughs at the way my stomach is poked out. I give him a playful scroll and smile back at him as i nod my head yes. "I'm going to miss you so much!" He says after a while which makes my smile turn into a frown. My eyes start to water up as i think of losing my bestfriend for a while, He sees my eyes water up and he takes that as a signal to hug me. I welcome his hug with open arms and i cry into his sholder as we he leans on the side of the car and comforts me.

   Once i'm done with my water works, he looks over my face to see if i'm actually finished and he smiles a sad smile as he walks me to the passanger side of the car and opens the door up for me. I get in and sigh as i buckle up my seat belt. I hear the other car door shut and the enginee roars to life as he puts the car into reverse and drives off. There's a comfortable silence throughout the whole ride home and i enjoy every second of it with my bestfriend.

   I must have fallen alseep during our ride home because i hear the car doors open and i feel myself being lifted from the car and into someone hands which im assuming to be J'Halins. I make my move to tell him that i am up and i'd like to walk myself into the house, he puts me back onto my feet and walks me up to my house. Before i can open the door of the house he stops me and tells me that he got a text from his father telling him that they have to leave now. I feel my eyes start to water again and he gives me a sad friendly smile, which makes me hug the life out of him.

   "I'm sorry sweety, i thought we would have longer together but i guess they just cant wait for me to find my mate." He says as he hugs me back and kisses my forehead, He faintly whispers into my hair before he lets go. "I love you." He walks away from my house and toward his car, I some how seem to find the courage to show him what i wanted to tell him earlier. Before he gets into his car he looks back at me with sad eyes im pretty shure mine are equally sad.

   "I love you to." I say before i open the door and step inside and shut it. I dont miss the shock and confused expression on his face.... Now he knows, I really can speak but that doesnt mean i will start speaking again. i Just wanted him to know i actually do love him.

   I mean i really do love him, i dont think just as a friend either.

-LISA (: