Busy day

-Good morning love birds, you were loud last night.
-Uh no we weren't, König stuttered.
-Oh trust me you were loud. Soap said

Price walked in and told us that the Russians were here again. All of us quickly got ready, i was going to be alone in the mountains but i was pretty tough.

Up in the mountains i got some people, mostly those coming behind me walked right up to me since today the storm was out, there was snow everywhere and you could barely see anything.
As i was looking down the mountain a man came up from behind. But i didn't hear him. He shot me in my hip and pushed me down from the mountain. And everything went black.

I had laid there for 30 minutes when i started to hear people shouting for me, i couldn't shout or anything, i was to weak
Ghost eventually saw me in the distance and he carried me to the rest of the group, i saw könig sitting on a crate crying, he thought that i was long gone.

I got inside and the bandaged my hip and put me in every blanket they could find.
-26°, i dont know if she is going to make it, Soap said.
-Does she need to get warmer? I'll come up with something.
And he laid beside me.

Eventually i fully recovered and i went back to my crib, but i heard someone crying. I opened and saw König sitting there.
-Hey,are you alright love? I asked
-Y-yeah, i thought that i had lost you.
-Do you need a hug?
-Mhm

We were safe, together.

The ending is up to you