Mr. Handsome

She is drinking a lot tonight.
We are sitting on a table at a bar. At a table of two. Just. Me. And. Her. It's been a long time since we sat together alone. There were times when we hung out but it would be either with her friends or mine.
'And I don't like that.'
But today feels different. Today feels good as we are sitting at a bar which is filled with the smell of wine and beer but I can still smell the fragrance of her long lasting perfume. She has already gotten one full bottle and now she is going for the other. I know I should stop her but she won't and I don't want to. Today I don't want her to stop drinking because I want her to know that I feel about her and I can only tell her that when she is drunk enough to forget it the next morning. I know it doesn't make sense that I want the love of my life to know about my feelings and then forget it the next morning. Trust me it didn't make sense to me either when I first thought about it. But I'm afraid.
Afraid that if I tell her that if I tell her that I like her and I want to spend the rest of my life with her maybe she won't love me back, maybe she just sees me as a friend whose with her since childhood and instead of making her mine, I end up making her push me away. I don't want that to happen. But I also cannot live without telling her about my feelings. It feels heavy to keep it all inside. So, I'm letting her drink, just tonight.

       Oh, I forgot to give you an introduction.
'Where are my manners'.
Here it is .
Hi, I'm Ethan Templeton. The best friend of my sweetheart. Sorry that's the nickname I gave her. Right in front of me is Emma Adams, and we are best friends.
I am a pretty nice boy who always has a pretty smile on his face and ignores one word 'NO'. I love everyone and can help anyone with anything. But there is just this person who is more than anyone else out there. It is Emma Adams.
I am hopelessly in love with my sweetheart.
But like any other book you've read or any other movie you've seen where the guy falls for the girl first, she doesn't know about it. I have been trying to find the right moment to tell her about how I feel and maybe today is the time.I am going to tell my sweetheart how much she really matters to me, how I feel about her and how I fell in love with her. Where I am a pretty nice boy she is the exact opposite of me, which is one of the reasons why I fell for her. My sweetheart is a badass person. If she doesn't like you, you better stay away from her otherwise she can beat your ass up. And that is what I like about her that she is not afraid of anyone.
'Oh, I love you sweetheart.'