Mr. Handsome

Currently she has cursed me seven times sitting on that table. Or maybe eight. I didn't count properly-
"You piece of shit."
Or maybe I'll add one more to that.
Anyway, she is sitting 'on' the table with a bottle of wine in her hands, clinging it tightly like someone would steal it away. She is wearing a normal crimson red top which has full sleeves and looks soft, not that I touched it but it just looks like it. A pair of light blue jeans and for shoes she is wearing a-
"Wait, where are your shoes sweetheart?" I hadn't noticed that by the time I was looking at her no makeup, too beautiful to look at face which currently looks a little red from drinking two or maybe I should say three bottles of wine, she had taken her shoes off and thrown them at a table where a family was having a peaceful dinner. Now a man who was sitting at the table with the family was fighting with -whom I assume is- the manager.
*A casual note: The manager looked terrified.*
Maybe the man was the father of the two children, a boy and a girl to be more precise, who were glaring at me like I was the one guilty.
Okay maybe I partially  was.
I should've seen her taking her shoes off and stopped her from throwing them like a bride throwing a bouquet at her wedding.
*Another casual note: I hope for that day to come soon when she would be the bride and I would be the groom. But anyway. .*

     Before the two children could grab their father's hand and tell him who actually threw the shoe, I got up from my chair and get a hold of my sweetheart as she was  about to fall on the table. She is sitting with her hips on the table and her bare feet on a chair on which she sat when we entered the bar, and currently she is looking like a total badass bitch.
*No bad words Ethan, sorry. Hehe.*
"Let's go sweetheart. We gotta go home." I was whispering a little because I didn't want that man to doubt us as to why we are leaving and create a scene and destroy the most important night of my life.
"Why so early? I don't -*hiccup*- wanna go home right now." She looks really drunk. She goes back for the other bottle of wine that is kept behind her back but I grab her wrist to stop her.
"You cannot drink anymore. You already had two-three bottles of wine. I don't want you to drink anymore. I just wanted you to drink as much as it  takes you to forget what happens tonight. And I think it's enough. Anyway too much alcohol is bad for your health and I don't want anything to happen to my sweetheart."
She pouts and makes a cute puppy face,
"Awwww. . Do you love me that much."
I put my hands on both sides of her shoulders and make her sit firmly because this is the thing I don't wanna joke about even if she is drunk.
"You have no idea how much I really love you."
"Really? Are you -*hiccup*- are you serious?
"More than I ever was. Let's go."