13

Valentina's pov :

I woke up from the bright light that managed to get in the room from the curtains. I turned to my bedside table and saw that it was 10 in the morning.

There's no way I'm getting up.

I turned to the other side and closed my eyes in an attempt to sleep when I suddenly felt my stomach ache and I groaned.

Nooo, not again. These fucking pills.

My stomach continued to ache and I hugged myself in an attempt to smooth the pain.

As I realised that it didn't help, I stood up from my bed, big sacrifice, and I walked to the bathroom. As i was heading to the sink, I felt my head spin and dizziness took over my body.

I run to the toilet and sat Infront of it in case I wanted to throw up. I tied my hair in a messy bun and i lowered my head to the toilet.

"Val?" I heard Bells voice say.

"In the bathroom."

The door opened and Bells walked in. She saw the state I was in and panic replaced her smiley face.

"Omg, Val are you ok? What happened?" She said and sat next to me on the floor hugging me and checking my temperature with her hand.

"I took some pills that help me sleep since I had nightmares but I hate them cause I always end up sick. I guess they are too heavy for my stomach." I explained to her.

"I'll bring you a glass of water okay?" Bells said and she stood up from the floor.

"Yeah." I answered her as I felt my head get dizzy again and I turned my head to the toilet.

"I'll be right back." Bells said as she patted my back and rushed out of the bathroom.

Suddenly, my stomach's pain increased and I threw up in the toilet.

I need to eat something.

Bella's pov :

I walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen to get Val a glass of water.

I'm kinda worried about her. For the past two days she's always feeling bad and she seems pretty sick.

Mental note to myself to ask her if she's ok, check.

I walked through the hallway but this god damn house is huge. I can't find the kitchen and I've been searching for the past four minutes.

There's no way someone knows where to go in this place. This house must have a map that guides you through the house. Like google map.

"God someone kill me." I said as I entered another bedroom. For the fifth time today.

Although, this one was different. It was bigger than the previous ones and the bed was unmade which means that someone stays in this one.

I groaned and turned around to leave when a deep voice stopped me.

"Stella?" he said.

Valentina's pov :

After I cleaned my face, I felt the pain slowly reducing and I walked out of the bathroom." I want chocolate." I thought to myself and I exited my room. I slightly remembered the way to the kitchen and after about five minutes, I found it.

I started to open the cupboards in an attempt to find the hidden chocolates but I found nothing.

"Are you hungry?"

I turned around and saw Elijah looking at me from the kitchen's door.

Oh god.

"Emm, yeah a little."  I answered him awkwardly.

"Do you want me to help you make anything? A sandwich maybe?"

I moved my head to the side and he started to walk towards me.

I took a step back as he approached me and my back hit the counter.

" Tell me. Do you need my help?"

"Thank you but i think I'm fine."

He raised his hand and tried to touch my cheek but i moved my head before he could.

I started to feel uncomfortable so I tried to push him away.

" I- um, I think I'm gonna go. See you around I guess."

I tried to leave but he put his hands on my sides. I started to panic and I looked at him seriously.

" Can you please let me go?"

" And why should I?" Elijah said as he moved his head closer to mine.

"Leave the poor girl alone Elijah." We heard a voice say and panic took over Elijah's face.

He jumped away from me and turned around to the voice.

"Yes sir." Elijah said as his voice trembled and I looked behind him to see who he was afraid of.

Leaning on the door with crossed arms, there was a guy, probably in his early 20s with blonde hair and green eyes. He looked a little like Vincent but not too much.

"Hi. I'm Leonardo. I'm Vincent's cousin. And you are?" He told me as he raised his hand for me to take it. He shaked my hand for a handshake and I felt the bones on my hand break.

"I'm Valentina. Nice to meet you." I told him as I smiled.

"The pleasure is all mine." He added and left my hand.

I looked at Elijah to see him staring at Leonardo scared.

" Sir what are you doing here. You were supposed to come next week." Elijah said.

"Yeah, well, change of plans." Leonardo answered and looked at him angrily.

"Ok sorry to interrupt but I have a question."

Leonardo looked at me and nodded his head for me to continue.

" I was wondering if there is a  possibility you might know where your cousin hid the chocolates?"

He looked at me and stared. He kept staring and I smiled at him.

Then, he started laughing.

" I like her." He said and he continued laughing.

" I'm not joking."  I told him truthfully and he stopped laughing.

"Oh, well. In that case, I'm sorry but I can't tell you where the chocolates are. Vincent ordered me not to tell his secret when he realized Vittorio's addiction for them."

"Ok, fine." I lowered my head and pretended to be sad.

"Fine, I'll give you chocolate but you'll have to close your eyes first."

I thanked him and closed my eyes. I heard some voices echo and before he could give me my chocolate, Bells voice was heard.