introduction

Caitlin Mae Jonas is a normal, beautiful, and hard-working teenager. She lived with her parents, Denise Jonas and Paul Kevin Jonas. Caitlin has three older brothers called Kevin, Joe, and Nick, who don't live with her and her parents since Caitlin was 9 yrs old. One day, Caitlin's parents get into a car crash, and Caitlin finds out her parents died. She gets told she has to live with her brothers, uncle, and her uncle's best friends in Mystic Falls. Caitlin hated that she had to live with her brothers. But she loved living with her uncle and her uncle's best friends. Caitlin's brothers, her uncle, and  her uncle's best friends were excited that Caitlin was going to live with them permanently. Caitlin got into trouble now and then and gets spanked by Kevin, Joe, and sometimes Nick, and she also gets spanked by Niall, Liam, Harry, Louis, and  Zayn Caitlin hates being punished. Especially by Kevin and Zayn, who spank her the hardest. She doesn't mind Joe, Nick, Liam, Niall, Louis, and Harry punishing her because they don't spank her as hard as Kevin and Zayn do. All the boys hate punishing Caitlin, but she needs to learn not to break the rules. She started at Mystic Falls High School. She met Elena and her friends. She was 17. When Caitlin was thirteen, she triggered her werewolf curse. She was a werewolf/ vampire. She was turned into a vampire by a man named Klaus Mikaelson. Caitlin became a hybrid.