characters.

Kevin Jonas - 23 yrs old - The older brother of Joe, Nick, and Caitlin - spanker/spankee- punishes Caitlin. Sometimes, he punishes Joe and Nick. He is allowed to spank Harry and his bandmates if they misbehave. he can also be punished by the Mikaelsons and Salvatores. He can spank hard. He can also be punished for his actions as well. He lives in Mystic Falls with his siblings, uncle, and uncle's best friends. When he is mad, he can be scary. He is a hard spanker.

Joe Jonas - 22 years old - the second oldest brother of Nick, Caitlin. The younger brother of Kevin. Spanker/spankee. Punishes Caitlin and sometimes Nick. He is allowed to spank Harry and his bandmates if they misbehave and can punish Kevin for his actions . He can also be punished by Nick or Kevin or one of the members in one direction. He can also be punished by the Mikaelsons and Salvatores. He lives in Mystic Falls with his siblings, uncle, and uncle's best friends. He is a Softer spanker

Nick Jonas - 21 years old - the younger brother of Kevin and Joe and Older Brother of Caitlin. Spanker/spankee. Sometimes punishes Caitlin - He can get punished by Kevin, Joe, or one of the members from one direction. He is allowed to spank Harry and his bandmates if they misbehave and can punish Kevin or Joe for their actions. He can also be punished by the Mikaelsons and Salvatores. He lives in Mystic Falls with his siblings, uncle, and uncle's best friends. He is a Softer spanker.

Caitlin Mae Jonas - 17 yrs old - the younger sister of Kevin, Joe, and Nick- spankee- she can be punished by Kevin, Joe, or one of the members of one direction. Sometimes, she gets punished by Nick. She is scared of Kevin and Zayn. She can also be punished by the Mikaelsons and Salvatores. She lives in Mystic Falls with her siblings, uncle, and her uncle's best friends. Likes Kol Mikealson even tho he punishes her. When she was 13, she triggered her werewolf curse, and she was turned into a vampire by Klaus Mikaelson.

Stefan Salvatore- 17 yrs old - Younger brother Of Daman Salvatore and older brother of

Damon Salvatore
Older brother of Stefan Salvatore
25 yrs old. A vampire. Single

Elena Gilbert
Older twin sister of Angel and older sister/cousin of Jeremy Gilbert. 17 yrs old. Doppelganger of Katherine Pierce. Dating Stefan Salvatore.

Angel Gilbert
Youngest twin sister of Elena and the older sister/cousin of Jeremy Gilbert. 17 yrs old. Doppelganger of Amelia Pierce
Single. Likes Klaus Mikaelson

Jermey Gilbert
Younger brother/cousin of Elena and Angel. 15 yrs old. Single. Like Bonnie Bennett.

Bonnie Bennett
17 yrs old and friends with Caitlin, Elena, Caroline, and Angel. Witch. Likes Jeremy