Fighting to survive

I try screaming but a hand is over my face "Lily!" I hear chad scream and his footsteps I get thrown against the wall and hit hard. "Where's Peter" "Who are you, and what do you want with Peter" *smack* "where.is.peter" ow damn that hurt. I can't believe him "I don't know where he is, I haven't seen him in years. I swear" the man tightens his grip on me, I flinch and get ready to get hit again.i mean I don't want to get hit but I can't do anything about "let go of her.NOW!" "Yeah, and what if I don't twerp" he lets go of me and I fall to the ground "well considering you already let go of her, I don't have to do anything" chad poofs me next to him and puts his arm around me "what the hell" the man runs towards us but before he gets to us were already at are house. "Thanks chad" I look down and scratch my head "no problem anything for a friend" I look up and I see his face is inches from mine "chad why are you so close to m-" before I finish he kisses me and backs away "lily I'm sorry I, I didn't mean to I just.. I'm such an idiot" he paces and pulls at his hair "chad its fine, I mean it's not fine but don't freak out so much" I walk over and grab his shoulder.he flinches at my tough "you mean your not mad at me" I look up at his eyes and see he's about to cry "no I'm not just calm down and go to sleep we can talk in thee morning" he walks out and I hear his door close. i walk to the window and see the brightest star in the sky I close my eyes "Peter I miss you"

"I miss you to lily"