What happend

-------------------3yrs.later---------------
Felix P.O.V
"The house is ready sir" Peter made all the lost boys completely Change Neverland, he made us build houses and get red of most of the trees. "thank you Felix Jessica will be glad to hear that" I walk out and go to see the prisoner "please just let me out, I.....i promise I'll be good and won't try to run just please let me go" the girl starts to cry "oh sweet little thing,you know I can't do that. and I can't take your word" I stand up and walk off I got my new place and I hear something "Felix.hello.are you home.......felix!?!?!?" It must be chad I run up and see the mirror "long time bud" he laughs and messes with his hair "yea sorry it's been so long, I'm still trying on how to get back" he sighs "chad what are you doing!?" "I'm talking to Felix" who is he talking to I don't recognize the voice "oh ok" who is it his face kits up though "sorry Felix, it was Lily. Any way so what's new" "that was Lily she sounds so mature and hot" "Hey back off she's mine for now,i erased her memory of Peter and Neverland for now so she's mine.so what's new" he blushes as he says she's his "well Peter isn't really Peter anymore.... he's well he's gone, and he's planning on marrying this girl named Jessica, there is officially time in Neverland. and once Peter gets married goodbye lost boys,Neverland, and Peter Pan." he frowns and gets up "I need to get Lily and I back there now maybe she can bring back the old Peter we all new and bring back the old Neverland" "that might work chad but Peter is trapped it will take strong power to bring him out of the thing the dark one put him in" he turns his head "wait what do you mean what did the dark one do?!" "He put Peter in a mans body and the man is Peter, when it first happened Peter had some control of the body but now he's gone" he looks down with what I think is sadness "poor Lily..... ok thanks Felix I have a plan on how to get to Neverland"