Old and new enemies

I lie next to Peter in bed and we're both trying to catch our breath "I love you tiger lily" he kisses my forehead and tosses on some pants "love you to Peter pan" he looks over and frowns "just call me Peter Lily,you know I don't like you calling me Peter pan" I sit up and get up "oh yeah you were begging me to call you Peter Pan a few minutes ago" "that was different I wanted to hear daddy" he smirks and grabs me "well that's never going to happen peter" I smirk and slip out of his grasp "it will some day" I laugh and go to walk out the room but trip, I close my eyes waiting to hit the floor but I stop I look up and see Peter "thanks" "no problem love,your always safe with me" I stand up and fix my hair. I decided not to leave but I go and grab my bikini "we should go swimming" I toss on my bikini and walk out "Peter did you hear me I said we should go swimming" "lily I don't kno-" he stops as he looks at me "o- ok I'll get my uh shorts" he walks off and he comes back in the shirts he grabs "lets go" he grabs my hand and poofs us to the waterfall we used to go to. I stand at the top looking down "Peter I don't think I can jump from here" "yes you can I have you" I step closer to the edge let me say I'm scarred of heights "ready....1....2.....3!" I close my eyes and jump,i hit the water and its cold but it feels nice. "Peter that wa- Peter...peter!!" I look around and I hear laughing. I look up and see that Peter never jumped "haha that was amazing see I told you,you could do it!!" "Ugh Peter Pan you jerk!!!" He laughs and I feel something grab my leg "Peter!!!" I get pulled under and once I'm pulled above I see I'm surrounded bumpy rocks and a spot were the waterfall is. "where am I....hel-" my mouth gets covered and I look up to see a man? And a women standing in front of me "hello dearie" my eyes widen and this man removes his hand "who....who are you" the women steps closer to me and I step back but I hit a wall "in the queen and he's well he's rumpelstiltskin" she steps closer and smiles "I see why Peter cares for you. Your not incredibly hideous" what rude much "so what shall we do with her" them man rumple walks up and grabs my chin "she innocent, young, pretty.....take her heart" "what!?!?" The queen grabs my chin "it won't hurt....much and you won't die unless you tell Peter that we took your heart" I look around and hear Peter yelling for me "Peter help!!!!!!!" I scream as loud as I could but I something covers my mouth right after I yelled "do it now" I feel something in my chest and it stops and I see in the queens hand is what I believe is my heart "well..well..well look hear only a little black spot in there" I stand there dumbfounded "that's my heart" I shake and they both laugh "she does have a brain" I stair at my heart and its glowing red "but why,why do you want my heart" "well for Peter of course,if the one he loves the most tells him her love for him was a lie and how she always despised and hated him and used him, he will just be heart broken" "that will never work" "oh yeah oh wait it will work even better since now there's a ring on your finger" I grab my hand and mess with my ring. "I'll do anything but please let me have my heart and don't hurt peter" they smiled and talked for a second "oh dearie were not going to hurt him.....you are"