chapter 2

Last chapter

And as she was losing consciousness, the first person that popped in her head was not her relatives, neither her parents who abused her nor those classmates who bullied her and hated her, but the villain, from her newly found book.....

..........♡❣♡..........

Chapter 2

Rosalia suddenly felt something cold in her face...
She woke up and saw an old lady looking at her angrily, with a basin at her hands. Looking around she thought she was dreaming as her surroundings were neither those of a hospital room nor those of her home. Even the old lady was a stranger to her.

-You idiot! How long are you going to keep staring at me? Do you think the house will clean itself? Get up right now! said the old lady. Today is a very special day for our young miss. Someone from the palace is coming to pick her up. She was chosen as a candidate for the crown princess. She's graceful, smart and kindhearted, unlike you! You're just a burden and a disgrace to the duke's family. You're only great at being a servant for your sister... And now you dare to sit here instead of working. Ahhh I wish madam wasn't so soft on you.

Soft? What is she talking about? Young Miss? Madam? Who is she even?

-I'm sorry but who are you? Where am I?

-Please stop playing dumb. We're already too late with the preparations, so you better get up now and start working like everyone else! We don't have a place for useless people in this household!

Rosalia didn't need any other information to understand what had happened. She was inside the book she read before dying!! But... she didn't remember the female lead having a sister!? Or was it because she was an illegimate child? Anyway, she just had to survive... Yes just try myself to survive and find a way to return....! Well, the environment there is pretty much the same as her own world anyway... Everyone either just ignored her or hated her. And let's just say that's the reason why she adjusted to the environment very quickly!....

After accepting her situation, she made sense of her thoughts and she tried to think about how she could help her dear villain get the female lead without anyone being harmed, and finally she decided that the best way is to make some changes in the original story and help the villain so the villain and the FL can have a happily ever after.....

There was a problem though... Rosalia didn't have enough information about her favorite villain, Leon, apart from some important events of the past, like his real identity. Actually, the villain Leon, he was a very cautious person. And he trusted very few people, as he too had his fair share of betrayals. And among the very few people who were close to him, the ones closest to him and the ones he trusted the most were his advisor and the knight commander, Clavis and Kevin, both friends with him since childhood and the only people that have helped him survive till now....

..........♡❣♡..........

Words count- 527 words