Punishment #2

𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧: 𝙄 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚'𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨

Today was quite bazaar actually... My sub decided that she ought to be a naught little fuck toy for mommy today.

Tania here decided it was ok to stick her tongue out at me like big fat baby and call me dumb.
This was just before her early bedtime which was essentially a light punishment for yesterday's teeny problem.

Tania knows I'm impatient so I immediately scolded her and told her to pick a switch from her back yard. That immediately started the water works and the begging. I told her to retrieve a wooden chair and drape her naked body over the back part.

X50 swats on each cheek.. I show no mercy when it comes to my punishments and I certainly wasn't going to make an exception. Teetee began squirming and her begging revived. She bellowed in fear and sobs but I was determined to ensure a painful butt for her.

Her excessive begging infuriated me and so I told her to pull her hair and escort herself over the edge of her bed. Sitting there with her leg spread. She immediately began to whimper bc she thought I was gonna insert a vibrator and wedgie her or make her insert ice or use clit clamps.

Instead I told her to fetch a thin paddle and spank that already wet pussy 50 times.. Hard.

50 hard pussy spankings later and she was a crying mess. Her hair was all over the place.

She pleaded and I finally let her go. Usually, by this time, she expected a reward... But that didn't happen. Instead I ordered my fucking whore to place clit and nipple clamps on medium.
Put on a tight bra and tight undies. She wanted to wear thongs but those would easily let her pussy breathe and that's not what I wanted.

I told my naughty bitch to then put on tight booty shorts and a tight crop top... This punishment lasted all night...

Till the morning my love then I will decide if you can take them off.

Goodnight baby.. Mommy luvs you <3