punishment #1

*𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙄 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚'𝙨 𝙥𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩/ 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚*

My sub was being extremely naughty: disobeying me when I told her she could not have chocolate before bed.

I scholded her, degraded her then ordered her to strip, take a corner and kneel.
I started off with x20 hard pussy spankings. She began to whine and moan in pain. She grew wet and began begging for me to let her cum...

I scholded her for her excessive begging and told her to grab 2 pillows.
She laid them on top of each other near the edge of her bed and I told her to lay on top of it so her butt was propped up and told her to use a paddle. Her pussy was already dripping so she was terrified.

She gave herself x50 spankings per cheek. Her ass was red and she began to beg again, unfortunately I was still not satisfied. I told her to bring 2 nipple clamps and secure them the tughtest thing possible. She screamed in pain and so I finally let her go.

As a reward for her outstanding submission I allowed her to hump a pillow for 2 hours until she cummed enough for mommy.

𝘔𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 <3

𝘿𝙈 𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪.. 𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙘 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 :)