Black listed Sub

User: SubbyDom69

This user is officially blacklisted across our Dom's society no one is to take her on nor give her any sort of attention. She had just DM'd me literally begging to be my sub and in less than an hour of me taking her under my wing she revealed her true colours.

It pains me when I find subs who have the audacity to do things like this without remorse

She is attention seeking, a lier, disrespectful and more

I usually respect all my subs and never share their private convos with me but today... Zahra needs to learn a lesson:

Honestly, no comment I was speechless

Honestly, no comment I was speechless. At the beginning I was extremely understanding and caring even though she would not shut up abt herself I was ok with it bc I was truly willing to care for her regardless.
I was understanding when she
Told me she had memory probs,
Or when she said she has family
Issues... I respected all that.
She told me her boundaries and I was grateful for her sharing this. I gave her the rules and regulations, the punishments and ofc the rewards. She started being rude but then quickly apologized as she was new to being a sub and I was willing to be very patient.
She admitted her cruel life and how she had always seeked comfort.. I punished her for her disrespect earlier but then she got feisty. She called me rude, arrogant, horny and more just bc i was punishing her. Like bitch  be fr rn why, the hell would I provide care during punishment you only get it after. I told her I don't have time for her and that I have soo many other subs that actually respect me and are aware of right from wrong that deserve my full attention, love and care. She had just wasted my time. I muted her.

Such an attention seeker, always playing the victim I just couldn't sit there and let her disrespect her Dom (me).

𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧: 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡... 𝙏𝙤 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝘿𝙤𝙢'𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 - SubbyDom69