•CHAPTER 1•

Sara' POV

20th March2:15 p

20th March
2:15 p.m. IST
Praneta Apartment, 
Chandrabai Nagar,
Juhu,
Mumbai 400049

Mumbai has a tropical climate, specifically a tropical wet and dry climate under the Köppen climate classification. It varies between a dry period extending from October to May and a wet period peaking in June. The cooler season from December to February is followed by the hotter season from March to May. The period from June to about the end of September constitutes the south west monsoon season, and October and November form the post-monsoon season.

As it's a starting of summer season, the climate in Mumbai is getting hotter. Even though it's not April, one can experience a heat wave in March end too. That's the reason I am standing here in the shower to make myself fresh from all the sweat and tiredness caused due to this freaking hot summer.

After taking the shower, I grabbed my fluffy pink towel and after wrapping it around my body I came to my closet and picked my outfit. After cleaning my body first I wore my inner and under wears and then wore my outfit which is a black crop top and for bottoms a wide leg black and white strips pant and accompanied it with a black Gucci sling bag.

 After cleaning my body first I wore my inner and under wears and then wore my outfit which is a black crop top and for bottoms a wide leg black and white strips pant and accompanied it with a black Gucci sling bag

(Imagine same hair and makeup)

Wait how silly of me I didn't even introduced myself to you so hey all I am one and only Sara Kapoor, who is my papa's princess, bhai's bunny, mum's doll, dada-dadi's gudiya and my Ayan's Sia. Well I am a fashion designer and owner and CEO of a Boutique named S&K Boutique which also have two partners well not only parters but my bestfriends Lavanya Bharadwaj and Shanaya Oberio. We three have together completed our studies in London College of Fashion in U.K, London.

London was one of the best period of my life and why, because there's where I found the love of my life, My Ayan. If you are wondering who is Ayan then don't worry I won't try to keep it a suspense. My Ayan is none other than Mr. Kiyaan Pratap Singh, Mr. KS and CEO of KS Group Of Industries. Our love story is kind of exciting and thrilling which I will tell some other time as now I am getting late.