Chapter 3:

Becky's POV

Why did I study law in the first place? Like really Rebecca Patricia Armstrong, you want to study a fucking law course?

Yeah. I did. Screw me.

"You're always at the library, don't you have a life?" Irin said. I rolled my eyes.

"I have a life, Irin. I go to school, study, and then go home and play with Bonbon. Alright?"

"Like life, life, Bec." She said and laughed.

"Are you pertaining to partying after school?" I said suspiciously.

"Uhm, yeah?" She said. I sighed. "You know I have deadlines next week, right?" I said. She pouted.

"But I also have plates to finish. Come on, Becky, please?" She said.

"And Non's gonna be there you know?" She said teasing.

"Stop teasing us, Irin. You know he's like my brother, right?"

"But he didn't know that." She simply said. I looked at her blankly.

"Fineeeee, I give." She said raising her both hands.

"Alright. Now go away and let me study so that I can come with you later." I said. She waved and left.

Oh shit. I forgot to ask her about the moody rabbit.

Freen's POV

This is my number. Save this okay?

I furrowed my eyebrows. Who the fuck is this.

?

I replied.

?? They texted back. Wtf?

Who are you? How did you get my number?
I replied.

Be my friend and then I'll tell you how.

I rolled my eyes. Nice try, Armstrong.

How to become your friend P'freen? She asked.

Nothing. Stop texting me. I don't want to be your friend. I said.

Be my girlfriend then. She vulgarly replied. I coughed. What the hell is wrong with this kid?

So I decided not to reply.

P'freen!

Hey!

Are you blushing? Haha

Answer me.

Answer me or I'll go there on your table right now.

I looked around the cafeteria and saw Becky together with her friends. One girl and one boy. She waved at me and smiled then pointed at her phone.

Shut up. Why are you smiling? I said.

Just happy to see my friend. Which is you, by the way. She replied. I looked at her and rolled my eyes. I saw her laughed.

You're not my friend. I replied. I saw her pouted and typed something.

You looked like a sulking rabbit. It's cute tho. You're cute. She said. This kid really.

P'freen! :(

P'rabbit! :((

Why aren't you replying to me?

I sighed and replied. Can you let me eat at peace you clingy kitten!

I saw her smiled at her phone. She looked at me and smiled. She smiles pretty. It's contagious, like it's almost making me smile too.

Almost. But no.

Omg! We're like P'rabbit and N'kitten. Haha
She replied.

I don't like kittens.

I don't like you.
I replied and turned off my phone. I looked at her and she pouted while reading my text. Suddenly she looked up and our eyes met.

I looked away and ate the rest of my lunch while listening to Nam and Tee's banter.

Attachments. They're just not my forte.

Less people. Less worry. Less pain.

Becky's POV

Loud music. Smell of alcohol and perfumes. Ugh why did I agree to this in the first place. Ah right. Because I'm a good friend.

"Irin!"

"What!"

"Can you at least get us drinks?!" I shouted.

"Alight. I'll be back. Stay here with Non." And she left without waiting for my answer. That girl really.

"Becky!" Non suddenly said. "Let's go over there!" He pointed a space beside a table. Doesntthave much people so I nodded.

"So, how are you?" He asked.

I smiled. "I'm fine. There's many cases to digest but it's fine."

He smiled and patted my head. "That's good."

"Y-yeah. Can I ask you a question?" I said. He nodded and said, "Sure."

"You're in Engineering Department same as Irin. Did you know a girl named Freen?" I asked. He furrowed his eyebrows but answer me right away.

"Yeah. Why? Do you know Freen?" He asked. I nodded.

"She's a part timer at our resto. So are you the same year as her?" I asked.

"Yes. Why are you asking?" He said.
"Nothing. She seems to be a quiet girl." I said. He chuckled. "She is but she's smart."

"Really?" I asked.
"Yeah. But she's also rude and cold. I don't like her attitude sometimes." He said.
I pouted. "Maybe she has her reasons." I said.

"Why are you asking so much questions about her? Don't you want to ask me anything about my unfinished plates or how am I doing? He pouted.

I just laughed. "Fine. How are you, Non?"

He smiled. "I'm fine now cause you're with us tonight." He said.

I sighed. "Sorry that I bailed on you guys so many times. It's just there's a lot of homeworks due."

He patted my shoulder and said, "It's okay Becky. I understand. I'm just glad you're here."

I just smiled at him. But something's bothering my mind.

Why does P'freen seems to be so cold and distant?

What could be the reason?

A/N:
Sana all na lang sa makakasecure ng tix for their event here in Ph. Enjoy you guys! FreenBecky fans from Manila and Cebu. Pasabi na lang kay Freen, mahal ko na sya.

Anws, 5 days before Born Pink concert. See you Day 2 attendees. 💗