story info

y/n kocho:

Olddest Sister:Kanae- Dead
Older sister: Shinobu- Alive
Younger adopted sister: Kanao- Alive

Info: y/n is the 3rd eldest. Before Kanao, she was the youngest but then became a big sister to Kanao. Y/n doesn't know that her sisters are yanderes and are very protective over her.

Who will be yanderes:

(Kanao kocho)

Older sister: Kanae Kocho- dead
Older sister: Shinobu Kocho- Alive
Older sister: Y/n Kocho- Alive

Info: Kanao is a yandere for her older sister she doesn't want anyone except her sisters to have y/n's attention and love.

(Shinobu Kocho)

Older sister: Kanae Kocho- dead
Younger sister: Y/n Kocho- Alive
Youngest sister- Kanao Kocho- Alive

Info: Just like Kanao, she doesn't want anyone to take y/n attention and love away from her and her little sister.

(Tomioka Giyu)

Info: he already met Y/n, and he's crazy in love for her he doesn't like that Shinobu is protective over Y/n but will try to find away to get Y/n to love him either way he just has to kill who is in his way.

(Kanroji Mitsuri)

Info: She already met y/n, and she adores Y/n very much and will do anything in her power to get Y/n's love

(Iguro Obanai)

Info: He already met Y/n and loves her very much because she shows him and his snake Kaburamaru kindness, and he knows she is the one for him and wants her to be only his.

(Shinazugawa Sanemi)

Info: He already met Y/n he likes her because she takes care of his new cuts a lot when he visits the butterfly mansion after his mission.

(Rengoku Kyojuro)

Info: He already met Y/n and adores her very much because she goes with him for lunch and he adores his time with y/n and only y/n is his true love and wants her for himself and only himself.

(Tengen Uzui)

Info: he already met her. He wants her to be his fourth wife because when he layed his eyes on her, he said in his mind she will be myn my wife's will love her like I love her.

(Muichiro Tokito)

Info: he already met Y/n she's the only person that always helps him remember stuff and she's the only one he remembers so it's easy to recognize her alot and he only wants her for himself alot and doesn't want to share.

(Tanjiro Kamodo)

Info: meets Y/n at final selection but reunites with y/n at their first mission ever and sticks together. He adores her and will share her with his little sister Nezuko and her only.

(Nezuko Kamodo)

Info: She will meet y/n at night on Tanjiro's and y/n's first mission and will share Y/n with her big brother Tanjiro and only him she's very protective over her brother and Y/n.

(Zenitsu Agatsuma)

Info: He will meet her at final selection and then be reunited with her after her and Tanjiros the second mission and quit a cry baby and wants her to marry him so she can protect him at all cost.

(Inosuke Hashibira)

Info: he meets Y/n when she and tanjiro and Zenitsu have their 3rd mission together and will slowly go crazy for Y/n only and will be nice to her only and will get her name right.

(Genya Shinazugawa)

Info: He already met Y/n he's crazy in love for y/n even tho he doesn't show it at first but will show he loves her a little more on in the future he only wants her for himself and himself alone.

(Yushiro Yamamoto)

Info: He will meet Y/n when she and Tanjiro have their second mission together, and he will fall in love with her completely for how kind she is.

(Akaza)

Info: He will meet y/n when she has her mission with tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Rengoku, and he will fall crazy in love for her and her alone.

(Kokushibo)

Info: he meet her soon in the future and will fall in love and go crazy for her and will want to protect and love her forever.

(Muzan)

Info: he will meet when she and Tanjiro have their second mission together and he will fall in love and will want her for himself and himself alone and will want to make her a demon and she will become the demon queen.
_______________________________________

That's it for the Info for all the yanderes that will be in this story I hope you will enjoy it!!